diy solar

diy solar

Sims power

Bubba1

Solar Enthusiast
1623188590432.pngi was going to buy this but didn't pull the trigger waiting on the batteries. Now the price appears to be $400ish. It works well on small Honda generator. Any suggestions for something else.

I thought it was going to be a Sims Power simulator game (Grow your solar array! Fight city hall red tape to get your grid tie! Exhange experience points for two-axis tilt!") :p but it's a typo for Aims.

I thought it was going to be a Sims Power simulator game (Grow your solar array! Fight city hall red tape to get your grid tie! Exhange experience points for two-axis tilt!") :p but it's a typo for Aims.

That would be awesome! Hopefully you could go on a rampage at the building department!

To the OP, what is your application? That might help in coming up with something else.

Sailboat with 200w solar. I use about 600w with compressor cooler TV and fans. I would like to occasionally charge batteries for an hour or so withy honda generator. A couple cloudy days and my batteries are flat . Waiting on my lipo batteries so now running on 4 lead acid batteries
Anything above 50 amps that's durable would be great. I think the one pictured was around $225 when I first consider it.

Back