diy solar

diy solar

So I have found a source for 3 Valence U27-12XP LiFePO4 | 12V 138AH 1.766 kWh Batteries.

Smittybilt

I am considering using these batteries for my solar power storage. Does anyone here have experience with or knowledge of these batteries? Comment, or precautions? This will be the first part of my system that I buy and I'll build the rest around them if I go through with it. Thanks in advance for any help.
Smitty

Guess I should have poked around a little, but the questions still hold. I'm going to gather as much info as I can in the many other related posts.

Guess I should have poked around a little, but the questions still hold. I'm going to gather as much info as I can in the many other related posts.
I'm running about 60 kilowatt hours of the u27 12xp off grid for my house. I've got the valence external uBMS working and I'm really loving these compared to lead acid. If you're building a small system the RT valence is much more simple but if you've got a lot of series-parallel going on I'd recommend the XP.
Read more about the XP batteries here https://diysolarforum.com/threads/valence-xp-super-thread.5683/

Back