diy solar

diy solar

Sol-ark-15k and SOK server rack install thread

pretty much most pictures I got are here. (some of the imgur pics have an arrow to scroll to other pics if you hover your mouse over it- I'm assuming you saw those?) Sorry- don't have much more- the really dirty work of drilling through the wall and pulling cable I was at work.

Just saw you had Enphase and a Sol-Ark. Which micros do you have and how many? I’ve read about there are concerns due to how the Enphase micros are frequency controlled and if they shift fast enough to turn off and not overcharge the batteries.

Because if they work just fine, I’ve got to move forward on my 40 panels.

I have 40 panels with 40 of the IQ7. I have not yet been in a situation where I am off grid and seen if they frequency shift to switch off.
I can experiment and report back next time my batteries get close to charging to 100% ( I’ve set it to only have battery charge by PV- and in the heatwave right now- im consuming more than average and battery is getting up only to 70-85%)

I have 40 panels with 40 of the IQ7. I have not yet been in a situation where I am off grid and seen if they frequency shift to switch off.
I can experiment and report back next time my batteries get close to charging to 100% ( I’ve set it to only have battery charge by PV- and in the heatwave right now- im consuming more than average and battery is getting up only to 70-85%)
Yes please. Because the plan was if they didn’t was to incorporate a contactor that was controlled by state of charge and open when nearly full, disconnecting the AC coupled solar.

Back