diy solar

diy solar

Sol-Ark Down?

Tulex

Solar Wizard
Anyone else not getting info from their Sol-Ark through powerview?

Solar Assistant is working, but powerview doesn't show data for me since around 9AM.

There was an update today, maybe they broke it?

Anyone else not getting info from their Sol-Ark through powerview?

Solar Assistant is working, but powerview doesn't show data for me since around 9AM.

There was an update today, maybe they broke it?
Just checked mine and it looks good.

It does seem sketchy sometimes but then seems to fix itself. Is the consensus that getting Solar Assistant is a good idea? For the life of me I have trouble navigating Power View and sometimes waiting the 5 min for it to re-set is maddening. Slightly off -topic but since everyone on this thread is familiar with Power View, any idea why it added a "UPS" icon next to my home icon and shows my PV input going there?

1710593672577.png

It does seem sketchy sometimes but then seems to fix itself. Is the consensus that getting Solar Assistant is a good idea? For the life of me I have trouble navigating Power View and sometimes waiting the 5 min for it to re-set is maddening. Slightly off -topic but since everyone on this thread is familiar with Power View, any idea why it added a "UPS" icon next to my home icon and shows my PV input going there?

View attachment 202425
Then, sometimes, it just disappears
1710600644047.png

Hey everyone, please excuse a few interruptions on Powerview as we finally begin our migration to mysolark.com. This has been a long time coming and we are migrating in parts not all at once. This notification was sent out through Powerview so if you have an account it should be in your notifications but I included it here. In the meantime, you may see Powerview doing some interesting things.
1713395488876.png

So, if I understand your notice (which I did receive a few days ago in PowerView), on May 13th, we MUST login at mysolark.com - correct?
thanks

Back