diy solar

diy solar

Solar controller in error when exceeding 100v DC on PV array. Max Voc controller: 145v

subjero

Hi guys,

I know it is not the best solar charge controller, but i have a jing/jng jn-mppt-bl controller and the controller is in error every time the PV voltage is over 100vdc.

PV array open circuit voltage range should be: 80-145V (48V battery system) according to page 8 in the manual:

1711876720332.png
I want to connect 3 panels in serie, but when i do the voltage is +-110v dc and the controller is shutoff.
When i connect 2 in series the voltage is +-80v dc (and lower when charging) and all is working fine.

Do i have a faulty controller, do i need to make a setting change? I am lost here.

Thanks and kind regards,

Hi guys,

I know it is not the best solar charge controller, but i have a jing/jng jn-mppt-bl controller and the controller is in error every time the PV voltage is over 100vdc.

PV array open circuit voltage range should be: 80-145V (48V battery system) according to page 8 in the manual:

View attachment 206016
I want to connect 3 panels in serie, but when i do the voltage is +-110v dc and the controller is shutoff.
When i connect 2 in series the voltage is +-80v dc (and lower when charging) and all is working fine.

Do i have a faulty controller, do i need to make a setting change? I am lost here.

Thanks and kind regards,
Either faulty or it can actually only support around 100V? Is it one of these?

https://www.enfsolar.com/pv/charge-controller-datasheet/2825

Back