diy solar

diy solar

Solar Farm

Theodore

Hi Will and All,
I just watched your video on Cybertruck , Solar Farm, etc. Wow ! I have been researching new ways of living ( Solar/Hydrogen, Computer/Robotic, Aeroponic Greenhouses, Direct Democracy, Electronic Exchange, S. Positive Culture, etc.) for 40 + years. I have searched for 20 years for land to build on. All over the U.S. ( AK, HI,CA, AZ, Northwest, New England, South, etc. You name it) I have driven over 1.5 million miles commercially. So: I HAVE LAND outside of Vegas ( 100 miles ) I have a well in the best aquafer in the SW (Las Vegas considered trucking water) on inexpensive land and the essential:I HAVE A WELL IN ! The main point: In NYE County Amargosa Valley: I have NO building codes. Yes you read correctly, one of only a few arears ( AK homesteading, New England north woods, Earthship communities in NM, N. Idaho, etc.) where one has NO building codes. To hook up to the grid one must have a septic system and well in , but that is it. I can build anything I want. Geodesic Domes, Earthships, swimming ponds, and grow hemp or with $ 50,000 license marijuana. I am very well read on the issues facing us ( Limits to Growth: MIT, TheVenusProject.com, ZeitgeistMovement.org, etc, B. Fuller, Critical Path, A. Toefler: Third Wave, F. Capra: The Turning Point, I. Lazslo Quantum Society and all by Jeremy Rifkin, Lovins, etc) I have built three cabins and have had many small businesses ( Polartec Sportswear, Custom Furniture, Art, Music, Electronic Installation{Wild Blue Satellite Internet, DirecTv Level III Commercial installer} ) . Your video really excited me as it is not out of the question to do what you originally thought.
So Hi there ! now you know a little about me. In this location you can build what you want. I am currently driving Nationwide ( in Tallahasee, FL today) delivering cars in order to build. ( cars pay $100,000 yr ). If this is of use, please contact me ! www.aquazonedesigns.com , AlienOutpostResort.com, would love to talk/work with you on projects. I have two acres and more is available there. Not Pahrump, --- Valley View Rd and Frontier St. area. Please, contact me, thx ! P.S. aware of NikolaMotor.com ? LIquid Hydrogen ( Ballard, Plugpower, etc) for Jets, Ships, Trains, Hyperloop, and Class 8 Trucks ? With land owned, A PLACE CAN BE BUILT THAT IS
SELF-SUFFICIENT. ( in WW II and the Great Depression farmers made it by the best: your own food supply ( you really need just Air, Water, Food, Energy, Media, Transportation, Shelter, Clothes) I have Commercial Sewing machines, Construction equip, Media, Art, Music, AirBnB, Tour Guiding ( prev. : Grand Canyon, Havasu Falls, Sedona ), Hemp and so on businesses for community development ready to go. I hope this is not too much info at once, but had to let you know your video is inspiring.

Back