diy solar

diy solar

Solar Generator Build wiring question

waveslave

I am fairly new to electronics and solar setups, but I have been studying and working on building a portable solar generator(power station) over the last year. I started by building a 12v 100ah Lifepo4 battery with the Navitas cells from Battery Hookup. (i have a no name bms installed right now but am replacing it with a Daly. )
I have hooked up all components and it works outside the box so I have built a box and am installing the components.. I am including a photo of my wiring diagram (pardon the busyness of it), a photo of my main components in the box (they are not hooked up yet and not everything is in there) It is just for reference for my setup, and a photo of some of the main components connected on a board to test them. The inverter is a Giandel 2200w 12v. The wire sizes being used are written on the right hand side of the wiring diagram.
My questions are:
1. Is there anything that stands out as being wrong or could be better?
2. How best to connect the ac to dc charger? ( I read not to go through solar charger)
3. Are my fuses in the right place? Do I need any more?
4. How to connect a master switch to shut everything off, including battery power.
5. Drok set up. Does anyone have a good video on how to set this up so i benefit the most from it? There is not good instructions.
I know this is extensive, and maybe should have broken up the questions to be more digestible.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Attachments

• wiring diagram.jpg
    wiring diagram.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 11
  • components in box.jpg
    components in box.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 11
  • set up on board.jpg
    set up on board.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 11
Back