diy solar

diy solar

Solar panel verification

frankz66

Hello everyone, I have 4 panels of 180 watts 12v PERC 9.43 amps

These panels are configured in 2s2p . I noticed on one of the panels that one square of the panel with respect to the others is slightly blue unlike the others.

This imperceptible and not obvious difference has raised doubts if it works perfectly or there may be problems. I checked the no-load voltages of all the panels and they turn out to be perfect as per the label. in the configuration I performed without bypass diodes as there are no partial shadows, I connected the first two panels in series then a negative and positive output, same configuration on two others and to finish with a Y adapter connected the 2 positive and hard negatives to have 43 volt

Thanks to everyone for any info

noticed on one of the panels that one square of the panel with respect to the others is slightly blue unlike the others.
See if seller will swap if it bothers you

Otherwise if volts and amps are equal I wouldn’t care unless there’s corrosion

See if seller will swap if it bothers you

Otherwise if volts and amps are equal I wouldn’t care unless there’s corrosion
Hello and thank you for answering. I just now had the answer as a manufacturer, which told me that it could be a variation derived from the oxidation of raw materials and not important. In addition, he proposed to me I think only for the courtesy that in case I was concerned he would be willing to replace him. However, it is not a problem and can happen. As written before, I checked the voltages on the empty and they are perfect, but not the isc.
I have attached the photo which unfortunately fails to give a color rendering, however if you look where the arrow indicates compared to all the other cells it is not of an intense black, but tends to blue, in a very slight form

Attachments

• IMG_4956.JPG
    IMG_4956.JPG
    264.2 KB · Views: 6
Back