diy solar

diy solar

SolarEdge Inverter connected and communicating (LAN) but no production updates in Monitoring

YoYoYo_Howdy

I have a SolarEdge SE7600A-USS (with StorEdge) installed new in May (I know, its old...) and was working great, sending monitoring data to the SolarEdge app/site just fine. I recently added a LG Chem RESU10H battery (new, non-recalled) and got through all Inverter error codes while setting up. The system is producing and has the battery in backup mode only-- fully charged and working as expected.
However, the SE Monitoring site/app is not showing any updates to the produced power since the battery was installed (since Sept 24). I confirmed power is produced on the LCD screen and utility meter. I know SE Monitoring is connected to the Inverter as it shows last update date/time and can even view the LCD screen remotely. I've tried everything short of a factory reset on the inverter and setting up again. Scoured any videos and SE documents I could find for some obscure setting but no luck.
I have:
  • Completely powered down inverter and powered back up
  • Changed Server port from 22222 to 22221 (no change)
  • Changed from LAN to Cell and back to LAN (all health shows LAN is 100% good)
I am an SE "installer" so have full access to configure params as needed. No SE Energy Meter is installed and is disabled in the Inverter config accordingly.
I also have a ticket logged with SolarEdge though I've heard it can take quite a while to get a response.

The SE Monitoring Layout was updated to include the LG Chem battery and republished successfully, however it still does not show I have a battery connected in the Dashboard.

Any idea what I'm missing or other things I could try?

I have a SolarEdge SE7600A-USS (with StorEdge) installed new in May (I know, its old...) and was working great, sending monitoring data to the SolarEdge app/site just fine. I recently added a LG Chem RESU10H battery (new, non-recalled) and got through all Inverter error codes while setting up. The system is producing and has the battery in backup mode only-- fully charged and working as expected.
However, the SE Monitoring site/app is not showing any updates to the produced power since the battery was installed (since Sept 24). I confirmed power is produced on the LCD screen and utility meter. I know SE Monitoring is connected to the Inverter as it shows last update date/time and can even view the LCD screen remotely. I've tried everything short of a factory reset on the inverter and setting up again. Scoured any videos and SE documents I could find for some obscure setting but no luck.
I have:
  • Completely powered down inverter and powered back up
  • Changed Server port from 22222 to 22221 (no change)
  • Changed from LAN to Cell and back to LAN (all health shows LAN is 100% good)
I am an SE "installer" so have full access to configure params as needed. No SE Energy Meter is installed and is disabled in the Inverter config accordingly.
I also have a ticket logged with SolarEdge though I've heard it can take quite a while to get a response.

The SE Monitoring Layout was updated to include the LG Chem battery and republished successfully, however it still does not show I have a battery connected in the Dashboard.

Any idea what I'm missing or other things I could try?
Were you able to figure this out?

Back