diy solar

diy solar

SOLD l FM100-AFCI Mates3s Temperance MI pick up asking $3000.00 pd $10,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a very good price. Mind if I ask why you couldn't use it?
I could not figure out how to connect it to the panels and the house . I hired a professional and they said they did not know how to connect it, so I purchased their unit. I did all the wiring in my house when I build it and then I had a stroke. So no confidence in doing electrical stuff anymore.

Last edited:
If you know how to arrange shipping. I will not be responsible after it leaves here. I weights about 300 lbs.
Evening,

I actually have the same system and wouldn't mind having a backup. Do you still have the radian?

:ROFLMAO:

Are you in the habit of soaking in the hot tub while using A/C to keep the house cool?
If so, all you need is a switch to enable only one or the other at a time.

Pardon us for asking questions of a new member who joins just to sell an expensive item for a great price ... but let's just say we've seen that before.

I would suggest listing on eBay, much wider audience. To ship it, just strap to a pallet, wrap in plastic, and have a trucking company pick it up.
eBay provides protections for both buyer and seller.

:ROFLMAO:

Are you in the habit of soaking in the hot tub while using A/C to keep the house cool?
If so, all you need is a switch to enable only one or the other at a time.

Pardon us for asking questions of a new member who joins just to sell an expensive item for a great price ... but let's just say we've seen that before.

I would suggest listing on eBay, much wider audience. To ship it, just strap to a pallet, wrap in plastic, and have a trucking company pick it up.
eBay provides protections for both buyer and seller.
Thanks for the info. I had a solar company install a different one. I just want it gone. I made an expensive mistake buying it, or trusting the person who finished my solar. either way I really do not want to take it to the dump to sell it for scrap. I did so much research and tried my best to trust the people at Inverter Supply. So I really do not know what to do. I have sold on eBay for many years and I do not like the fees. So I figured I would try here with no luck. Do you want to buy it? It must not be a great price, I've lowered it a couple times and no one wants it.

Thanks for the info. I had a solar company install a different one. I just want it gone. I made an expensive mistake buying it, or trusting the person who finished my solar. either way I really do not want to take it to the dump to sell it for scrap. I did so much research and tried my best to trust the people at Inverter Supply. So I really do not know what to do. I have sold on eBay for many years and I do not like the fees. So I figured I would try here with no luck. Do you want to buy it? It must not be a great price, I've lowered it a couple times and no one wants it.
I could connect you to SESpower who installed my current panel and they could tell you in more technical terms why I needed to use their panel and verify that the panel was never used

No.

Any good system can be made to work within its limits. Maybe a different system was easier to get powering everything.

If your sale offer is legitimate and done in a safe manner for buyer and seller, looks like buyer will get a great deal and you lost money on it.
Some transactions from posts on this website have "gone south". Everyone must be careful.

No.

Any good system can be made to work within its limits. Maybe a different system was easier to get powering everything.

If your sale offer is legitimate and done in a safe manner for buyer and seller, looks like buyer will get a great deal and you lost money on it.
Some transactions from posts on this website have "gone south". Everyone must be careful.
Not really sure what you mean by "safe manner". Yes I will lose money on it, however; there is nothing I can do to fix it. I'm sorry you have had bad experiences. Not everyone is a scammer. Some people just want to sell their item. God bless and Happy New Year.

Not really sure what you mean by "safe manner". Yes I will lose money on it, however; there is nothing I can do to fix it. I'm sorry you have had bad experiences. Not everyone is a scammer. Some people just want to sell their item. God bless and Happy New Year.
I really think @Hedges is trying to help you sell it and what he is saying makes perfect sense. Especially about putting it up on E-Bay.

What you have for sale is exactly the same thing I just had installed and turned on this month. If you were within a five hour drive of me, I'd be on my way to pick this stuff up.

That equipment on the pallet is everything you need to connect a panel with combiners, connect your choice of disconnects, and to connect both the critical loads panel and the grid power from the main panel. If ordered the components on that pallet separately, there are at least a dozen individual parts on that pallet, you have much more on that pallet than just an inverter and a couple of MPPTs.

I'm not sure your son is correct about running the hot tub and AC at the same time. That thing has some great surge capability. A 4 ton high SEER mini-split and smaller hot tub should be fine, but a regular 14 SEER 5 ton unit and a larger hot tub, most definitely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back