diy solar

diy solar

SOLD - Used 18650 Cells - North Texas

JD McGyver

I have harvested and capacity tested a ton of cells that are pre-grouped into boxes.
There is also a huge box of medical packs that I have not harvested the batteries from.
I have several charges/testers as well.

Willing to make someone a great deal on the package.

I am in North Texas in the Lewisville/Frisco area.

I have harvested and capacity tested a ton of cells that are pre-grouped into boxes.
There is also a huge box of medical packs that I have not harvested the batteries from.
I have several charges/testers as well.

Willing to make someone a great deal on the package.

I am in North Texas in the Lewisville/Frisco area.
Is this a 2000 pound ton of tested cells plus some medical packs? How much do the medical packs weigh? That is getting beyond the cargo rating of a normal pickup. I live about 4 hours away but at the price of gas, not sure how many trips would be needed and what that would cost. What are the capacities that your testing is showing? Li-ion 3.7v nominal cells, I assume?

Apologies for the late reply. I have about 45 intact medical packs of 8 cells that are unprocessed.
Plus around 13 boxes of 24 cells have been separated and individually capacity tested. Some of the processed cells are from old laptop batteries and are not that great. The medpacks ar have all proven to be great cells. Let me know if you are interested. I am ready to have the space back.med packs.jpg

Back