diy solar

diy solar

3S7P 18650 Battery Packs

Yes.
They are all making 7p3s
Ok, but I was addressing your previous comment about using 7 BMS's on a 7P battery pack (effectively making it 7x 3S1P in Parallel), when manufacturer's are not doing that. You were saying that I should have a BMS for each Cell in a Series or 7 BMS's and I am saying that I dont think thats correct since manufacturers are using less quality BMS's than I am and only 1 per pack. The practicality of doing so also doesnt work out (there isnt room for 7 BMS's in the box). Looking at the way a BMS is charging I just dont see the value in separating out each series into 7 separate 3S1P packs. I have Capacity tested each battery and each battery in a series are all with a few mah of each other, when a BMS sends its charge to that series each battery is receiving the same amount of charge equally. So what are you buying with separating it all out?

Ok, but I was addressing your previous comment about using 7 BMS's on a 7P battery pack (effectively making it 7x 3S1P in Parallel), when manufacturer's are not doing that. You were saying that I should have a BMS for each Cell in a Series or 7 BMS's and I am saying that I dont think thats correct since manufacturers are using less quality BMS's than I am and only 1 per pack. The practicality of doing so also doesnt work out (there isnt room for 7 BMS's in the box). Looking at the way a BMS is charging I just dont see the value in separating out each series into 7 separate 3S1P packs. I have Capacity tested each battery and each battery in a series are all with a few mah of each other, when a BMS sends its charge to that series each battery is receiving the same amount of charge equally. So what are you buying with separating it all out?
Nope, i was saying that is what 3s7p means.
7p3s means multiple parralel cells on one bms.

Back