diy solar

diy solar

Solis Cloud - Data logger is online (wired) but Inverter offline.

Bignose2

Changed my inverter, using the same data logger I actually could see the power usage straight away, did not do anything.
However as the new inverter is hybrid & has batteries I needed to change type, to storage etc.
I ended up deleting the inverter off the cloud.
After that never got another reading, removed data logger & plant etc etc & re added, either on PC or Android App.
Can always see the data logger but no inverter added (I am not being stupid and missing a step? I cannot see a way to add an inverter, I assume the logger does all that. Was 8 months when I first set up & don't remember it being any other that extremely easy.

It is wired so no wifi issues. I can log in to the data logger directing using the IP.
Cannot use the wizard as oddly the firmware & www setup want to go through wifi setup?

I know it can take a good few hours to connect via the cloud but it has been all day.

I have the same setup at the same location and that is fine. Not changed it though but the server assume OK.

I do think perhaps removing & re-adding more than once might mess the cloud server setting & take a while to settle

thanks I/A

Solved :
wired had broken inside the inverter
Soldered back on terminal & working fine

I am currently having the same problem with an AC Coupled SOLIS RAI 5G. I have attached the datalogger but am not getting the inverter being automatically added on the cloud app. I would obviously prefer not to have to go taking apart the inverter but if so, how did you identify which was the missing connection? ALso any other suggestions before trying this?

When the inverter was first connected up it was saying "no grid" which I did manage to identify as a missing connection so seeing your message and now having this problem isn't giving me the most faith in how these inverters are put together!

Back