diy solar

diy solar

Srne

You must hit enter after changing from uti, Sol and SBU..... It should stay. You can use the agm setting in the manual and tweak it as you learn. Same inverter as several other names on it, Chins, Powmr, midnite Diy series to name a few.

Co sądzisz o tych rekordach w olar Assistant. Dopiero zaczynam korzystać z tego programu. Zobacz rekord baterii, gdy nie ma słońca. Może coś źle ustawiłemZrzut ekranu 2023-05-28 o 14-03-15 SolarAssistant.pngZrzut ekranu 2023-05-28 o 14-05-01 SolarAssistant.pngZrzut ekranu 2023-05-28 o 14-11-32 SolarAssistant.png

Last edited:
Co sądzisz o tych rekordach w olar Assistant. Dopiero zaczynam korzystać z tego programu. Zobacz rekord baterii, gdy nie ma słońca. Może coś źle ustawiłemView attachment 150914View attachment 150915View attachment 150916
This post is not in a language I understand.

You have not said what functionality you are trying to achieve.

The most important thing to clarify is whether you are allowed to export power to grid or not.

Assuming you can export power to grid but your desire is to do so only when there is no alternative (loads being powered and battery fully charged), there are three settings you need to use:

Parameter 01: set to SBU (inverter priority).

Parameter 04: set to the low battery voltage you want the inverter to stop using battery energy and instead start using grid energy (and any solar energy to recharge the battery).

Parameter 05: set to the battery recharged voltage you want the inverter to switch back from grid priority to SBU (inverter priority).

You will also need to set the right battery type and desired voltages, but that should be straightforward.

This post is not in a language I understand.

You have not said what functionality you are trying to achieve.

The most important thing to clarify is whether you are allowed to export power to grid or not.

Assuming you can export power to grid but your desire is to do so only when there is no alternative (loads being powered and battery fully charged), there are three settings you need to use:

Parameter 01: set to SBU (inverter priority).

Parameter 04: set to the low battery voltage you want the inverter to stop using battery energy and instead start using grid energy (and any solar energy to recharge the battery).

Parameter 05: set to the battery recharged voltage you want the inverter to switch back from grid priority to SBU (inverter priority).

You will also need to set the right battery type and desired voltages, but that should be straightforward.
Hello, I do not export energy to the grid.
The inverter is supposed to help me save electricity. When it's sunny, I have receivers connected, e.g. a washing machine, 3 refrigerators, several LED lamps.
My settings are
01-SOL
04-21.8V
05-28.8V
06-SOL
08-SLD (AGM)
09-28.8V
11-27.6V
14-24.4V
15-22V

Back