diy solar

diy solar

sunwatts as a supplier?

KevinC_63559

I've been using the Sunwatts website as a bit of a reference for things like $/watt, physical size, origin source, etc.

I'm becoming concerned as I drill down farther. For instance https://sunwatts.com/550-watt-znshine-mono-bifacial-xxl-solar-panel/ is clearly advertised as a bifacial panel, but the description and back image show a white backsheet. So these can't be bifacial right? Which description should I believe? This holds true for a lot of their "bifacial" products.

Is this just sloppy web editing? I've noticed other minor issues as well, like the table showing a minimum order of 10, but the description showing 31...

What should I believe?

Site has no registered or physical address for the company just a single phone number for anywhere.

In the terms is

Warranty Disclaimer
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, SunWatts, Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. SunWatts, Inc. does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. SunWatts, Inc. does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise.

Which is as near to 'stuff you if you buy from us' as you can get.

Site has no registered or physical address for the company just a single phone number for anywhere.

Which is as near to 'stuff you if you buy from us' as you can get.

Ah, ok. Well, guess its still somewhat usable just to see what's available. Kind of. More or less. Maybe. At least they didn't ask for payment in Crypto <smile>

Just surprised since DIYSolarForU.com (not this forum URL) makes reference to it.

So - anyone have recommendations for where to buy panels from that sells in reasonable numbers (like 10 or 31 or whatever)?

I thought those were brand names? What about websites?
Those are all solar panel retailers and I don't believe any of them manufacture or brand their own panels. Renvu, Signature, and Santan are all online with limited warehouse pickup options, and CED Greentech is a physical location based distributor, maybe with shipping options as well.

Back