diy solar

diy solar

Sunworth Solar [REVIEWS?]

Jordi

Dear all,

I have been looking for lightweight solar panels (so apparently flexible solar panels) over the 100W and preferably of at least 200W or higher.

All suppliers I could find in Europe offered 150W-200W panels for the modest amount of >600 euros. In Spain I could however find better deals like 300W flexible panels for 300 euros but unfortunately they only deliver in Spain and the delivery to EU is very expensive.

Before considering to sell one of my kidneys I found a Chinese supplier; Sunworth Solar that could deliver me 250W flexible panels for just around 100 dollars each and 40 dollars for (combined) delivery.

I would like to ask you, following all the new vendor rules and stuff, could you please give me references/reviews of your own dealings with this company. Are they trustable? Do they deliver what they offer?

Their customer service reacted very fast to my messages and I am speaking to a lady called Avery. How do you normally asses whether one of these companies is trustable or not? Something to do with payment method? Sales conditions?

Thank you very much for your comments in advance.

Last edited:
After a while I would like to follow up on this story to probably warn other people from the possibility of being scammed even though I was myself not scammed because any transaction took place.

Sunworth Solar (Avery) always answered me in less than a day. They sent me professionally looking specs for their panels and even calculated the total price of an order of 2 solar panels + delivery. The price was interestingly low; 100 usd for 250W of flexible solar panel; much less than in Aliexpress and nothing to do with EU prices. Obviously already expecting that the real output would not surpass 70% of the specified.

After confirming my interest in the order I asked them to inform me about Sales conditions and Payment method; that was the moment communication stopped. A second email resulted again in silence.

After checking their website I can not find conditions of anything nor a clear address. On google their address appears in some rural random area of China in the middle of what seems a lake and instead this company appears for some reason in a Sri Lanka address with photos of an office.

Conclusion; very fishy, perhaps better not taking the risk to buy from them.

Back