diy solar

diy solar

Thank you for your help :)

• Thread starter Deleted member 9967
  • Start date
When you get yourself organised, if you absolutely refuse to take your BMS with you, consider getting a small 4 cell voltage monitor that you could mount on your handlebars. That way you have at least some chance of avoiding a repeat of your current situation.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok thanks guys for your helped that actually tried to help. :)

Bye and have a nice day.

Hi there - I have a similar battery cell configuration to yours and wondered why you only charge to 3.345 volts? Reason being I try to charge mine to 3.65 volts but can never get all cells this high and most sit on exactly 3.345 Volts no matter what I do. So wondering if this is what they are supposed to be charged to?
Best to start a new thread. Post some details. You will get lost in here.

A good sport would have left the original post for others to read and learn.
Nothing will make sense to others now.

Have a nice day :)
That's not how the forum should work. The edit button isn't here so you can delete all the information!

That could be useful information for others in the future.

@Will Prowse
I don't think I've ever called on you before, but does it bother you that the OP deleted edited their posts to remove all content?

Okay then.

If you say so. :)

Fine, you removed all "useful" content for others to see and learn from.

I'm fine with removing the links to your videos, those might be more than others are willing to share, but the content you left remaining is 90% useless and just "thanks"

You can't say I'm lying or assuming anything. Leaving "thanks" alone, that's not content.

Oh well.

No reason to antagonize. At this point that's all the back and forth is achieving. Hopefully OP understands she should use the BMS >at all times< now. There are plenty of complete responses that someone can piece together what they need.

Sherylin, I don't think anyone is trying to lie about you, I just think there is some frustration. Can't we just lock this thread and let it be?

You've gotten very direct very open answers. It is your choice what to do with that information. I hope you learn from your experience.

Because I keep hoping for answers. :(
You can't get answers you dream of when editing all content of a thread and not following or entertaining a correct way of protecting the cells because it cost money, but if burning through multiple cells is cheaper and possibly be stranded in the middle of a cross walk then you know better.

Have a nice day. :)

Back