diy solar

diy solar

The Great Reset. Globalist Scumbags. Things that don't fit somewhere else.

They say time lines don’t line up. She was reported be a slut. Didn’t wear panties most of time with short dress airing it out.

Trudeau Dynasty of loving Communist. Think they adored China’s Mao Zedong too. Canada has been messed up for a long time… longer than us. They use to have a decent military the Canadian snipers were excellent. Most of them did not seem like communist.

Suspect 9-11 Attempt from 1967

“‘’

Ron Grantski was a U.S Navy intelligence technician on the USS Liberty when it was attached on June 8, 1967 . Grantski saw Israeli communications intercepts ahead of the attack that indicated Israel attached the Liberty on purpose . These messages had been sent on to the U.S. government. Grantski was awarded a purple heart​

“‘’’’

Think Snowden released some classified information about USS Liberty ….1 reason Why he ran to Russia …. He released several things ….. made the government look bad and proved they had lied over and over. It was serious enough for charges that they were going to end Snowden …. Our govt is full of liars.

Would imagine, Snowden did not release everything he has to show. Assange has probably kept some hidden too.

Be nice to see everything for exposure.

The USS Liberty crew have contended they were meant to be killed and martyred as excuse to enter the War and fight for Israel. They are slowly disappearing - dying off.

If we had not had 9-11 then what would been justification to kill so many ppl in middle east?

USS Liberty failed just like the Lavon Affair. Difference the ppl in Lavon Affair were caught and hanged.

Bibi - Netanyahu in above video can’t depend on Americans to be the Middle East Cannon Fodder. We have a lot of ZOG here. Imagine if they ran to fight for Israel….. They won’t.
Typical Zionist lying and twisting…truth. His comment “to enjoy your free speech was full of detestable contempt. Babies cooked in ovens in Israel” he is a liar. Now Mike Johnson is threatening to “with hold college funds unless they worship Israel.” Johnson is telling them go back to class and shsss stop free speech.. listen to him ….he is a tyrant.

Listen to Netanyahu calling them Nazi because they are calling him a murderer. 🤡

Interesting videos. Saying “Texas students free Palestine is antisemitism and thus considered anti-Israel.”

Let me be clear when you drive them out of their countries they are coming here and their religious war is-coming with them. Now dumbass - Mike Johnson why are they here. 🤡🤣 His actions will be to make Antisemitism laws where Bibi Netanyahu controls our govt as well as Israel. Christians wondering why everything is so messed up now you know. If not read your Bible. Stop being a Zionist … or accept your new neighbors as more are allowed to move here.
Zionist are so stupid. Now that their new neighbors are here and the Zionist just can’t believe it. Keep that Southern border open Mike Johnson. Let Biden keep flying them in.

IMG_6196.jpeg

The funny part the leaders leading these college groups are probably jewish too. Snicker double win.

Last edited:

Cashless Society: WEF Boasts That 98% Of Central Banks Are Adopting CBDCs​

Whatever happened to the WEF? One minute they were everywhere in the media and now they have all but disappeared from public discourse. After the pandemic agenda was defeated and the plan to exploit public fear to create a perpetual medical autocracy was exposed, Klaus Schwab and his merry band of globalists slithered back into the woodwork. To be sure, we'll be seeing them again one day, but for now the WEF has relegated itself away from the spotlight and into the dark recesses of the Davos echo chamber.

Much of their discussions now focus on issues like climate change or DEI (Diversity, Equity, Inclusion), but one vital subject continues to pop up in the white papers of global think tanks and it's a program that was introduced very publicly during covid. Every person that cares about economic freedom should be wary of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDCs) as perhaps the biggest threat to human liberty since the attempted introduction of vaccine passports.

The WEF recently boasted in a new white paper that 98% of all central banks are now pursuing CBDC programs. The report, titled 'Modernizing Financial Markets With Wholesale Central Bank Digital Currency', notes:

“CeBM is ideal for systemically important transactions despite the emergence of alternative payment instruments...Wholesale central bank digital currency (wCBDC) is a form of CeBM that could unlock new economic models and integration points that are not possible today.”

The paper primarily focuses on the streamlining of crossborder transactions, an effort which the Bank for International Settlements (BIS) has been deeply involved in for the past few years. It also highlights an odd concept of differentiated CBDC mechanisms, each one specifically designed to be used by different institutions for different reasons. Wholesale CBDCs would be used only by banking institutions, governments and some global corporations, as opposed to Retail CBDCs which would be reserved for the regular population.

How the value and buying power of Wholesale CBDCs would differ is not clear, but it's easy to guess that these devices would give banking institutions a greater ability homogenize international currencies and transactions. In other words, it's the path to an eventual global currency model. By extension, the adoption of CBDCs by governments and global banks will ultimately lead to what the WEF calls "dematerialization" - The removal of physical securities and money. The WEF states:

"As with the Bank of England’s (BOE) RTGS modernization programme, the intention is to introduce a fully digitized securities system that is future-proofed for incremental adoption of DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology). The tokenization of assets involves creating digital tokens representing underlying assets like real estate, equities, digital art, intellectual property and even cash. Tokenization is a key use case for blockchain, with some estimates pointing towards $4-5 trillion in tokenized securities on DLTa by 2030."

Finally, they let the cat out of the bag:

"The BIS proposed two models for bringing tokenization into the monetary system: 1) Bring CBDCs, DTs and tokenized assets on to a common unified ledger, and 2) pursue incremental progress by creating interlinking systems.

They determined the latter option was more feasible given that the former requires a reimagination of financial systems. Experimentation with the unified ledger concept is ongoing."

To interpret this into decoded language - The unified ledger is essentially another term for a one world digital currency system completely centralized and under the control of global banks like the BIS and IMF. The WEF and BIS are acknowledging the difficulty of introducing such a system without opposition, so, they are recommending incremental introduction using "interlinking systems" (attaching CBDCs to paper currencies and physical contracts and then slowly but surely dematerializing those assets and making digital the new norm). It's the totalitarian tip-toe.

The BIS predicts there will be at least 9 major CBDCs in circulation by the year 2030; this is likely an understatement of the intended plan. Globalists have hinted in the past that they prefer total digitization by 2030.

A cashless society would be the end game for economic anonymity and freedom in trade. Unless alternative physical currencies are widely adopted in protest, CBDCs would make all transactions traceable and easily interrupted by governments and banks. Imagine a world in which all trade is monitored, all revenues are monitored and transactions can be blocked if they are found to offend the mandates of the system. Yes, these things do happen today, but with physical cash they can be circumvented.

Imagine a world where your ability to spend money can be limited to certain retailers, certain services, certain products and chosen regions based on your politics, your social credit score and your background. The control that comes with CBDCs is immense and allows for complete micromanagement of the population. The fact that 98% of central banks are already adopting this technology should be one of the biggest news stories of the decade, yet, it goes almost completely ignored.

Remember the chart with the BIS being at the top of the food chain? Well, there you go (see above).

Pretty sure alll the protestors now are the same ones who were doing BLM protests ..... Just signed up for their summer jobs. The people organizing are the ones making the real money. If you have the cash, go to this site and get your crowd on demand.

Pretty sure alll the protestors now are the same ones who were doing BLM protests ..... Just signed up for their summer jobs. The people organizing are the ones making the real money. If you have the cash, go to this site and get your crowd on demand.

I think you are wrong on this and am 98% sure of it:

IMG_6215.png

Israel is committing genocide against the Palestine ppl. These ppl have been held captives on Gaza since before I was over there.
The ppl that claim to be victims of concentration camps and genocide are the ones doing it. Netanyahu embraced Hanas so he could do what he is doing right now.

Ppl don’t want to accept it because the news and captured judeo christian religion Have brain washed 80% of the christian population into Zionism. The ppl pushing the buttons know when others are under stress will revert to training…that is exactly what happens in these events. Ppl accept the govt as telling the truth. Exactlywhy no one will stand up to the govt. If I had lead a group against our corrupt govt before the day was done I’d be the bad guy and 90% or more of population would believe the govt. So nobody is going to do a damn thing. The general population are their own worse enemies….to much generational embedded damage. Again ppl in time of crisis revert right back to training. Horses rescued from burning barn will sometimes break loose run back into the barn to be killed by fire..

Fox news is captured been captured. Ppl run back to it. That should of been obvious in 2020 election when they gave AZ to Biden so early in the game. They control both sides and provide leaders on both sides. Sorry.

These ppl protesting are actual ppl concerned with what Israel are doing to ppl in Palestine. These ppl will not be vaporized they will leave there and move here. They will bring their war and pissed off nature revenge with them. Just as you might do if ppl had killed your family destroyed your home.

Maybe we will all be kicked out of America because these lands belonged to Native Americans. Sound absurd? That was slant Ben Jerry ice cream put on it. The jews were having Civil War amongst themselves. Long before this shit happened.. being attacked has 9-11 after effect.
Why made this older post.

Israel like the USA make up all kinds of reasons to do what they do…lie. …..LIES.
Just like Covid and all the jewish connections. Ppl don’t won’t look ….if they do look slam the door shut…act like seen the boogie man.

Are some of the organizers shit stirrers absolutely just like 6 jan 2021. Few ppl in right spot instigating turn it from peaceful to violent and illegal. So then american public go off on their own tangents. Snicker.

I get ppl are afraid. Not using free speech will cause ppl to lose it. Antisemitism laws will help protect the bankers when we have been robbed or so they hope. Worked for Russia after the communist took it over and they killed the Royals. The jews hitler was going after were being forced to move like jews are now doing Palestine ppl. Either that or were corrupt influencers. Or flat out communist. Jews love communism.

Does anyone really think the germans went after jews because of anything else??? Jews stay in other countries so can control them. They get pissed off when lose control. Real simple. They control the USA. All ppl have to do is look at how Netanyahu talks in previous post. 🤣 i remember him before he was anybody in politics. 🤣 He is a figure head doing the business of his directors and his group had Rabin killed - took over….Israel. Public knowledge. They prevented peace. Sadat in Egypt had been killed in likewise manner for looking at peace with Israel. Everyone is under impression modern Israel is biblical….they are wrong and I lived there.

Are there bigger groups jumping in to get a desired effect and using violence - absolutely. Btw lot of our police were trained by Israel. More common knowledge. ZOG 🤣 most ppl have no idea lived in la la land. Sorry. I grew up and was taught all kinds of things for preconceived notions. About like finding out there is no santa claus but that reality - jewish merchants are making bank…… why the nativity and christ was removed …. shortened to happy holidays or X Mas

Last edited:
I think you are wrong on this and am 98% sure of it:

View attachment 211548

Israel is committing genocide against the Palestine ppl. These ppl have been held captives on Gaza since before I was over there.
The ppl that claim to be victims of concentration camps and genocide are the ones doing it. Netanyahu embraced Hanas so he could do what he is doing right now.

Ppl don’t want to accept it because the news and captured judeo christian religion Have brain washed 80% of the christian population into Zionism. The ppl pushing the buttons know when others are under stress will revert to training…that is exactly what happens in these events. Ppl accept the govt as telling the truth. Exactlywhy no one will stand up to the govt. If I had lead a group against our corrupt govt before the day was done I’d be the bad guy and 90% or more of population would believe the govt. So nobody is going to do a damn thing. The general population are their own worse enemies….to much generational embedded damage. Again ppl in time of crisis revert right back to training. Horses rescued from burning barn will sometimes break loose run back into the barn to be killed by fire..

Fox news is captured been captured. Ppl run back to it. That should of been obvious in 2020 election when they gave AZ to Biden so early in the game. They control both sides and provide leaders on both sides. Sorry.

These ppl protesting are actual ppl concerned with what Israel are doing to ppl in Palestine. These ppl will not be vaporized they will leave there and move here. They will bring their war and pissed off nature revenge with them. Just as you might do if ppl had killed your family destroyed your home.

Maybe we will all be kicked out of America because these lands belonged to Native Americans. Sound absurd? That was slant Ben Jerry ice cream put on it. The jews were having Civil War amongst themselves. Long before this shit happened.. being attacked has 9-11 after effect.
Why made this older post.

Israel like the USA make up all kinds of reasons to do what they do…lie. …..LIES.
Just like Covid and all the jewish connections. Ppl don’t won’t look ….if they do look slam the door shut…act like seen the boogie man.

Are some of the organizers shit stirrers absolutely just like 6 jan 2021. Few ppl in right spot instigating turn it from peaceful to violent and illegal. So then american public go off on their own tangents. Snicker.

I get ppl are afraid. Not using free speech will cause ppl to lose it. Antisemitism laws will help protect the bankers when we have been robbed or so they hope. Worked for Russia after the communist took it over and they killed the Royals. The jews hitler was going after were being forced to move like jews are now doing Palestine ppl. Either that or were corrupt influencers. Or flat out communist. Jews love communism.

Does anyone really think the germans went after jews because of anything else??? Jews stay in other countries so can control them. They get pissed off when lose control. Real simple. They control the USA. All ppl have to do is look at how Netanyahu talks in previous post. 🤣 i remember him before he was anybody in politics. 🤣 He is a figure head doing the business of his directors and his group had Rabin killed - took over….Israel. Public knowledge. They prevented peace. Sadat in Egypt had been killed in likewise manner for looking at peace with Israel. Everyone is under impression modern Israel is biblical….they are wrong and I lived there.

Are there bigger groups jumping in to get a desired effect and using violence - absolutely. Btw lot of our police were trained by Israel. More common knowledge. ZOG 🤣 most ppl have no idea lived in la la land. Sorry. I grew up and was taught all kinds of things for preconceived notions. About like finding out there is no santa claus but that reality - jewish merchants are making bank…… why the nativity and christ was removed …. shortened to happy holidays or X Mas
You are mostly talking about the merits of the conflict itself .... and, that article about who the protesters are was PBS.

I think a majority of the protestors don't even understand what they are protesting ..... They are hired by organizers like that one I posted a link to. Most of them are just out raising hell because they like it. A lot of them were probably out tearing down statues a while back.
Those on the face of it are different, but the animosity is being utilized by the cultural Marxists that see another opportunity to create conflict and chaos and get paid to do it.

When they are protesting climate change people like Svetz think they are justified and get angry along with them ..... when they are protesting a black man being killed by police, a different segment of the population thinks it's justified ...... The flavor of the day may change, but at the root of most of it is the desire to create division by whatever opportunity presents itself.

I'm just getting sick and tired of self entitled "protesters" blocking highways, college campus and on and on.

Bob agree….to a point I pointed that out last post. There are always opportunist that stir the pot cause trouble. I do believe there are ppl that do not want the ppl of Palestine murdered on college campus. I see their protest as sign humanity is still alive. . I think most have very good intentions. I don’t think all Americans want to genocide ppl.

As for you being tired ….. They expect ppl to just want it to end. Part of the programming too. I’ll admit am tired of posting on here…… It is pointless.
I worked job for last 27-28years troubleshooting major problems….corporations never appreciated me. I finally figured They despised me because they could not solve the problems themselves. Just how it is in the Real World. All corporations are like that. Yet some ppl still think the Corporations view them as unique or special….. Never realizing the corporation hate them. .

Netanyahu was caught on recording basically saying “if he was killed - removed then someone would take his place the next day”. He is a realist to this World. Does Netanyahu look like Hitler ? He is acting like the name sake for claims against the Palestine ppl. Again what would you do if group ppl like the incoming illegals kill some of your family and kick you out of your home while claiming be native Americans? . That is a question for everyone. Now imagine how the Palestine ppl feel?

Lot of ppl angry over illegals in USA. Imagine how the Palestine ppl feel. Realize the jews got our government to change our immigration laws. So they can just blame themselves for Arabs living here making their lives hell. Zionist need to get a wake up call too. That is major problem…. Mike Johnson is a genocide enabler.

None of us have a horse in this race.
The leadership of both places are just as guilty. Both Israel and "Palestinian" Arabs.
We have enough problems in the USA

Reactions: D71

"Our Enemy, The Fed"​

The title reflects another insight, paralleling as it does Albert Jay Nock’s Our Enemy, the State. Most of us were raised to believe government and its agencies serve our best interests. As libertarian scholarship has shown the truth is the exact opposite, particularly with government’s sleazy relationship with money and banking.

Admittedly, it’s a hard idea to accept since it involves a pernicious breach of trust, but Woods makes it abundantly clear. To our overlords we are easily-duped chattel.

Until Ron Paul decided to run for president and his End the Fed came along in 2009, the general public was mostly blind to the Fed’s existence. Austrians aside, the few who knew something about it — mostly university-trained economists on the take from the Fed — considered it a vital part of an advanced industrial economy. Yet the Fed had been around for 96 years when Dr. Paul’s book emerged. Given that it’s in charge of the money we use how did it remain in the shadows for tax-burdened citizens for nearly a century? What’s up with that?

The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis tells us the Fed’s congressional assignment is “to promote maximum employment and price stability.” (Bold in original) For these it talks about interest rates, and its aim is to increase the money supply so that prices rise gently at or around a 2 percent rate.

How gentle is a two percent rate? After 10 years of two percent monetary inflation, it would take $121.90 to buy what $100 bought in year one. But that’s over a decade, and you might not notice it unless you’re one of the hungry poor not on welfare. The Fed’s inflation of the money supply has been ongoing since it began operations in 1914, draining 96 percent of the dollar’s purchasing power.

On what planet is a 96 percent devaluation considered stability? Its real purpose is to inflate then assure us it makes good sense. Never mind the boom - bust cycle it creates along with the debauchery of our currency. We’re being gaslighted. Where did all the newly-created money go?

Dr. Paul, who had a long career in Congress whose confrontations with Fed Chairmen Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke have become legendary in libertarian circles, tells us:

Law permits this highly secretive, private bank to create credit at will and distribute it as it sees fit.
The chairman of the Federal Reserve can blatantly inject in a public hearing that he has no intention of revealing where the newly created credit goes and who benefits. When asked, he essentially answered, “It’s none of your business,” saying that it would be “counterproductive” to do so. [My italics]
The picture I get is of people in a hideout somewhere — in this case, the FOMC meeting in the Eccles building in Washington, D.C. — cranking out money then injecting it into the economy in some mysterious manner, while telling us in Keynesian doublespeak their operations keep us safe and prosperous.

Is it really hard to fathom that those in charge might be up to no good?

Woods comes out swinging

After defining the Federal Reserve System — the Fed — as the American central bank enjoying “a government-granted monopoly on the creation of legal-tender money,” Woods proceeds to evaluate the Fed from a broad or macro perspective.

What exactly did the Fed fix? Christina Romer who served under Obama as Chair of his Council of Economic Advisors found that “recessions were in fact not more frequent in the pre-Fed than the post-Fed period.” Even comparing the periods of 1796-1915 to post-WW II — thus omitting the Great Depression of 1930-1945 — “economist Joseph Davis finds no appreciable difference between the length and duration of recessions as compared to the period of the Fed.”

Woods takes us back through American history to see how banking and credit developed. Government, which has no money of its own, befriends ones that have it. During the period between the expiration of the first Bank of the US and the creation of the Second Bank of the US — 1811-1817 — the government granted banks the privilege of expanding credit unsecured by deposits while allowing them to tell depositors attempting to withdraw their money to “come back in a couple of years.” While banks could be charged with legal counterfeiting and embezzlement, Woods does not use the terms. In fact, nowhere in the book does he use the words “counterfeit” or “embezzle.”

When the Second Bank of the US started inflating in 1817 it created the Panic of 1819. He writes:

The lesson of that sorry episode — namely, that the economy gets taken on a wild and unhealthy ride when the money supply is dramatically and artificially increased and then suddenly reduced — was so obvious that even the political class managed to figure it out.
Many inflationists before the panic became hard-money believers after. Condy Raguet and Daniel Raymond, a disciple of Alexander Hamilton, became hard-money advocates and wrote books on economics. John Quincy Adams cited the hard-money Bank of Amsterdam “as a a model to emulate.”

But the inflationists persisted and pushed for more government intervention, and Unit banking in particular:

In the nineteenth century, nearly all American states instituted a regulation known as unit banking, which limited all banks to a single office. No branch banking was allowed, whether intrastate or interstate. The obvious result was a very fragile and undiversified banking system in which banks could be brought to ruin if local conditions turned sour.
Fractional-reserve banking is a major cause of bank panics. But the US went further. Other countries did not “cripple their banking systems” with unit banking laws. Canada, in particular, had no unit banking laws and no banking panics. The Bank of Canada did not emerge until 1934:

As Milton Friedman was fond of pointing out, although the Great Depression claimed over 9,000 American banks, the number of banks that failed in Canada at that time was zero. American bank panics, it turns out, were in large part the result of government intervention — in the form of unit banking — in the first place.
Yet it was the market and the imposed pseudo-gold standard that took the blame, and Americans got Hoover’s meddling then FDR’s New Deal.

Later in the book Woods mentions the hands-off approach to the depression of 1920-1921, “which saw unemployment shoot up to 12.4 percent and production decline by 17 percent. Wholesale prices fell by 56 percent.” And the Fed kept its printing press quiet. According to the National Bureau of Economic Research the depression was over by the summer of 1921.

Falling prices are bad?

One of the strongest parts of Woods’ book is his treatment of deflation — falling prices. It is only in the inflationary world of larcenous economics that falling prices are the “It” to be avoided.

A few of the points he makes:

• Increasing the money supply to support increased production is a fallacy. “Any supply of money can facilitate any number of transactions.”
  • The money supply under a hard money system grows “relatively slowly, and the supply of other goods and services increases more rapidly. With these goods and services more abundant with respect to money, their prices fall.”
  • The claim that people would stop buying things if they knew prices would fall ignores the fact that people “value goods in the present more highly than they do the same goods in the future. This factor offsets the desire to wait indefinitely for a lower price.”
  • If deflation is anticipated entrepreneurs and the firms they deal with would adjust their bids accordingly.
  • With the increase in money’s purchasing power people could save simply by hoarding.
  • Who’s hurt the most by deflation? The power centers in society — government and Wall Street. We hear hysteria over deflation because it hurts the establishment the most, “and only the mildest concern about inflation, which hurts everyone else.”

Conclusion

Tom Woods has published another gem and is giving it away. The war we’re fighting now depends for its outcome on sound information and, as always, personal integrity. Never forget, the Fed must go. His book provides much of the intellectual ammunition needed to neutralize the enemy and avoid repeating the mistakes that brought us this mess in the first place.

None of us have a horse in this race.
The leadership of both places are just as guilty. Both Israel and "Palestinian" Arabs.
We have enough problems in the USA
I’d be happy if they both kept their asses over there. Get out of the USA. HOWEVER They are both going to stay here and milk the USA dry. They brought their wars to our shores. Simple reason majority Americans got dragged into it with bs.

The jews infiltrated our govt and politicized it for their goals. Both jews and zionist christians run our Govt now. The christians that serve Modern Israel are no more Christian then the jews looking to continue the killing and holding of Palestine as…. hostage. The Hamas is equally to blame but again if illegals coming here start attacking and evicting ppl living here …. then similar will begin on our home front. No? Some ppl will run to live somewhere else. Where will they run?
If our govt sides with the illegals taking over whatcha gonna do…. Probably run….or act like Hamas…..or as the current Palestine ppl - get murdered …..while last of USA funds genocide us aka the very thing that jews claim happened to them. They have become the same or worse then they claim for a past. We are financing them. Ppl like Mike Johnson is nothing but outright Zionist….and probably getting laundered money plus in on the genocide.

The govt kick back money scheme is sweet setup. Same for Ukraine. Same for Israel. No good if your money turns to shit.

The ppl running the fed are exact ppl mention. Jews. Say they are not…..
IMG_6218.jpeg

Both Biden and Trump had cabinet full of them. If someone can explain why that is for a group of ppl that only make up 2% of our USA population then will listen. They are highly over represented in our government as well as everything else and you know it. Even they brag about it. THEIR dominance is bragged about in Israeli Times online. If ppl want proof direct from them. Go read it. STOP …. Use your time besides beating off to porn. Or smoking a bong. Opioids. Or drinking. Or watching sports. Wtf ever it is ppl do besides looking at these current problems. Stop escaping and face it. BE HONEST. Stop being afraid. Show courage.

The Ukraine problem is simple - control of China Belt Road Initiatives at that end. Israel is heavily invested by China playing both sides. Invested in the project - Belt Road….old china silk road reborn.
Again Playing both sides just like they did in Cold War. Btw for ppl not aware we are at War right now.

Usury is a mf’er….interest is money to the bankers. The jews here have lenders offering them exemption. Ask why you can’t get treated the same from those lenders. Lot more ppl could own their own homes without usury. They would be stable and make communities more stable. Grow and prosper.

Below they brought this shit on themselves. They play the victim all the time and that shit has gotten old. They do not deserve to live with any freedoms beyond what anyone else gets. They preach equality but that is not want they want which is to be in charge..dominate.
Exactly why they are trying to-pass Antisemitism laws. Most likely they are behind the college campus protest. Yes they are instigating protest and claiming threats to get protection and extra attention to ensure their safety in the unsafe world they are creating. The Antisemitism laws they are pushing would mean they can’t be questioned and their power exposed. You won’t be able to mention the Federal Reserve.

Stupid ppl are and willfully volunteer to be controlled then complain about it for the bad treatment….the ppl controlling simply laugh about it.
IMG_6220.png

They brought this crazy shit on themselves. They are insane. They create the very conditions they complain about….they are destroyers like locust.

The jews in Israel have everything we do not…. but that our communist want here - the jews - zionist ZOG here won’t let them have it. Controlled Funds going everywhere but here. Not enough to go around so ppl here get none. More national debt money spent then we make…enslavement. Them first - Israel 1st. Ppl here need to accept it. …scraps…more debt. Watch it - America 1st crumble and don’t bitch. Just stfu.

You asked for response…you got it. If a flea is biting me then I deal with the flea…..First rule. Get rid of the enforcers. Means the ppl at the top can talk all they want…no power…. No enforcement. During great depression town folk stood together stopped foreclosures. I doubt ppl will do that this time. They will bend over and spell R-U-N. We live in country that is a shadow of its’ former self.

The jews by their very nature destroy shit. Insanity - crazy. They can’t and won’t peacefully co-exist. Why ppl want them have a place of their own and go there. Stay there. Why aren’t all jews headed to Israel? Barber Learner Spectre types. She lives in Israel left USA because like most liberal policies it is being destroyed. The jews opened USA immigration by lobbying in the 1960’s. Roller coaster downhill ever since.

They tell you they are going to destroy everything…and smirk about it. That bitch is crazy as hell but here type are many….even Gates and Soros smirk like that. Synagogue of Satan. Time after time they destroy shit. Blame everyone else while and after doing it. Sweden was the shining star of their pointed socialism now it is rarely mentioned. Basically destroyed. Who did it? Wasn’t the Swedes. Name her…she made video taking credit for destruction of Sweden and rest of World that followed mass immigration. Say Barber Lerner Spectre.

Last edited:
Dude, "its the Jews" narrative is really getting old. I suggest your instead focus on the oligarchy, which is composed of individuals of all nationalities and religions.

Below is your BIS.

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure this out. We give Israel money they give it to china. We borrowed the money from china. They - China want real property when borrower defaults. No debt - bad loan forgiveness. 🤡🤣 why the border is down. Why you see woke.

IMG_6221.png

IMG_6222.png

IMG_6223.png

The word “SUCKERS’’ keeps ringing clear. Send more money …. ..snicker.

Try to find good graph of Ukraine imports from by country. They hide it really well. Where do you think all those billions we give them go? 🤡🤣
Take guess….
Best graph can easily find. They are hiding their imports…data. Snicker. So where is all the money going that we are giving them - Ukraine?
Should we know who is getting it?
IMG_6228.jpeg

Back