diy solar

diy solar

The Great Reset. Globalist Scumbags. Things that don't fit somewhere else.

I already knew the answer. 😉
Now funneling the hogs to the border would be an interesting solution 😂
They can take my guns, if they kill me trying.
I know you know. 🤣

You need to remember the govt went after Randy Weaver at Ruby Ridge. He was TRAINED SPECIAL FORCES. Think about that. They are not afraid to kill ppl. Look at Waco. Look how they dealt with ppl at Katrina after the flooding. Military and police took weapons.

1 National guard unit think Iowa NG would not comply with confiscation in Katrina. There are numerous videos showing it also court cases.
They will kill and murder you in a second. Probably get away with it if their controlled News can spin you as gun toting Far Right White Extremest … case closed.

I advise ppl to be extremely careful. For your family. Never post anything for what you might do. They will comb the web and say see he was extreme …. Over that 1 sentence …. You and others know what I mean. Do what you need to do at the time it needs done …. never project. I am Saying that For your own good.

Few years ago a decent police officer used his AR-15 to kill some bad guys because the dust cover said “you are fucked” it got turned on him. The news media dropped the story. I Never found the end…to that story. It wasn’t looking good…they had that officer painted as the criminal. There are some good cops. Problem is the system weeds them out. Same with lot of things.

Defense means you play permanent victim. 😱🫣 😳 ‘’Fear of my life…over and over.”

Don’t do this. 🤡

IMG_6214.jpeg

I am unconsciously always doing a threat assessment based on things I'm aware of.

I am wondering if you did a conscious threat assessment .... What do you consider the top threats .... where do we need to focus the most attention? What are the things that have the capability of destroying us or our freedom?

We have threads about a number of things, but some we don't .... Illegal Immigration, DEI, Biden, Trump, Covid and Covid vaccines, Corrupt health agencies, Deep State, Israel, The Great Reset, Terrorists, Cultural Marxism, Government, Censorship, Gun Rights, Politicians, Oligarchs, Pedophilia, Antifa, BLM, Global Warming, EMP, Education system .... and many more.

We probably all have some sort of unconscious prioritization ..... Who wants to be first with a conscious prioritization of threats?
Maybe even what you perceive as the number one threat.

The prioritization is very simple in my mind and is purely a function of ever advancing tech that "they" always use to their advantage.

Namely:

Digitalization of everything (Especially BioMetrics)
CBDCs. If they succeed with this one, its game over for several generations.

The prioritization is very simple in my mind and is purely a function of ever advancing tech that "they" always use to their advantage.

Namely:

Digitalization of everything (Especially BioMetrics)
CBDCs. If they succeed with this one, its game over for several generations.
There probably needs to be an addition to the bill of rights to prevent cash from being abolished and to prevent any control of purchase of any legal product or service.

My first thought was that there is a reason the 1st and 2nd amendments are 1st and 2nd ..... but, based on recent history, I think EMERGENCY POWERS needs to be WAY up the list. They have already used emergency powers to trample on our basic rights ..... their appetite for "emergency powers" is going to grow quickly since they have found a get around for denying pretty much any right they choose.

There probably needs to be an addition to the bill of rights to prevent cash from being abolished and to prevent any control of purchase of any legal product or service.

My first thought was that there is a reason the 1st and 2nd amendments are 1st and 2nd ..... but, based on recent history, I think EMERGENCY POWERS needs to be WAY up the list. They have already used emergency powers to trample on our basic rights ..... their appetite for "emergency powers" is going to grow quickly since they have found a get around for denying pretty much any right they choose.

Constitution is a piece of paper that means absolutely nothing if people are unwilling to step up to protect it.
Look what is happening now - 1st, 2nd, 4th amendments are openly violated and no one does a thing about it, so i don't think legislating this stuff out will help little.
When they undoubtedly pull another false flag, be it another scamdemic or even nuclear war, it will be our job to make sure we don't fall for it and that we are able to very clearly identify the real culprit - the very parasites that have been ruling over us for the last 100 years.

IT ALWAYS COMES BACK TO EUGENICS

Indeed, it's no surprise at all that the whole twisted saga of Epstein's scientific funding leads us right back to the doorstep of eugenics. It's where we always end up when we discuss the dark vision of the would-be rulers of the world.

It's why the rise to power of the Rockefeller family ended up with the Rockefeller Foundation helping establish eugenics in America and in Nazi Germany.

It's why the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is obsessed with technocratic solutions to population control, from remote control sterilization devices to digital ID systems to the normalization of mRNA gene therapy under the guise of "vaccination."

It's why Klaus Schwab and his WEF minions are so excited about the Fourth Industrial Revolution and the coming of the brain chip and the merging of our physical, digital and biological identity.

And it's why Epstein was so consumed with seeding the human race with his DNA and so determined to fund the scientists who are working on genetic engineering and synthetic biology and transhumanism.

It's not because any of them care for humanity and wish all humans to thrive.

It's because they hate humanity and want to control it. They want to eliminate the useless eaters and replace them with their own "master race" progeny.

That Malthusian drive and anti-human animus are perfectly demonstrated in this passage from the aforementioned NYT article:

At one session at Harvard, Epstein criticized efforts to reduce starvation and provide health care to the poor because doing so increased the risk of overpopulation, said Pinker, who was there. Pinker said he had rebutted the argument, citing research showing that high rates of infant mortality simply caused people to have more children. Epstein seemed annoyed, and a Harvard colleague later told Pinker that he had been “voted off the island” and was no longer welcome at Epstein’s gatherings.
Epstein's plan to flood the world with his DNA (thankfully) failed. But perhaps, in some twisted way, Epstein is still getting what he wanted. His legacy lives on in the form of the sick genetic engineering and synthetic biology research he helped fund. And it lives on in his fellow kakistocrats' maniacal desire to control the human population.

In the end, if we truly want Epstein's plan to seed the human race to fail, we must identify and root out the eugenic ideology that guides so many of his ilk.

Sports fans this is why you can’t trust ppl swapping sides like Bill Mahr. He is playing ppl. 😳. It is funny if you think about it He did it for RATINGS BOOST. He appreciates the help. Many ppl on the Left are doing this to merely Self Preserve.
Basically how we ended up with Rinos - democrat that couldn’t get elected so pretend be republican once elected kowtow democrat policies and agendas.

These ppl get in because they are not vetted and no repercussions follow them for breaking campaign policies. The whole reason behind pushing your candidates is to get YOUR desired actions. If they go there to follow along then there is no reason to vote.

START RECALLING THEM. If nothing else it will cost them money. Recall them over and over. What the State of California should have done to Newsom …recalled him every time he turned around.
Mike Johnson should be recalled.

Don’t follow these public figures swapping over they are merely boosting the viewers for RATINGS. it is political for them too. As their ratings drop lower they eventually get put on chopping block.
I am 99.9% sure Mahr did it for ratings. The Young Turks are most likely doing the same = They are begging for donations.
Don’t fall for their bs so easily.

IMG_2942.png

Constitution is a piece of paper that means absolutely nothing if people are unwilling to step up to protect it.
Look what is happening now - 1st, 2nd, 4th amendments are openly violated and no one does a thing about it, so i don't think legislating this stuff out will help little.
When they undoubtedly pull another false flag, be it another scamdemic or even nuclear war, it will be our job to make sure we don't fall for it and that we are able to very clearly identify the real culprit - the very parasites that have been ruling over us for the last 100 years.
If you have paid attention to any of the recent Supreme Court decisions you would understand the importance of the constitution ..... and also the things that aren't in the constitution.
What people are willing .... or not willing .... to step and protect is a whole different matter.

Sports fans this is why you can’t trust ppl swapping sides like Bill Mahr. He is playing ppl. 😳. It is funny if you think about it He did it for RATINGS BOOST. He appreciates the help. Many ppl on the Left are doing this to merely Self Preserve.
Basically how we ended up with Rinos - democrat that couldn’t get elected so pretend be republican once elected kowtow democrat policies and agendas.

These ppl get in because they are not vetted and no repercussions follow them for breaking campaign policies. The whole reason behind pushing your candidates is to get YOUR desired actions. If they go there to follow along then there is no reason to vote.

START RECALLING THEM. If nothing else it will cost them money. Recall them over and over. What the State of California should have done to Newsom …recalled him every time he turned around.
Mike Johnson should be recalled.

Don’t follow these public figures swapping over they are merely boosting the viewers for RATINGS. it is political for them too. As their ratings drop lower they eventually get put on chopping block.
I am 99.9% sure Mahr did it for ratings. The Young Turks are most likely doing the same = They are begging for donations.
Don’t fall for their bs so easily.

View attachment 212169

I really don't give a crap about Bill Maher ..... I do, however, think that most of his audience is libtards ..... and when he posts up a video that truthfully represents and issue ..... knowing a LOT of libtards are going to be exposed to it is what makes me happy.

I don't and won't follow the guy .... I am usually alerted to something surprising he said when someone I follow on twitter reposts it.

If you have paid attention to any of the recent Supreme Court decisions you would understand the importance of the constitution ..... and also the things that aren't in the constitution.
What people are willing .... or not willing .... to step and protect is a whole different matter.

What I am observing from the SC is that they are very eager to keep their status quo, just like everyone else in this theater, all while the country is being destroyed piece by piece.

I will say again - the first, the second and the fourth amendments have lost their meaning (i.e. they are blatantly violated by all levels of government). And yet you are telling me to pay attention to the organization that has completely discredited itself by failing to protect the most basic tenets of the constitution.

You have every single level of government essentially ignoring the law (or selectively applying it).
We are way past the time when putting more ink on paper will fix anything

Bizzare indeed.

I really don't give a crap about Bill Maher ..... I do, however, think that most of his audience is libtards ..... and when he posts up a video that truthfully represents and issue ..... knowing a LOT of libtards are going to be exposed to it is what makes me happy.

I don't and won't follow the guy .... I am usually alerted to something surprising he said when someone I follow on twitter reposts it.
I think the Qtards were right when they use to call “him a pedo”. He has that Schiff act which they also called “a pedo”
Look at Biden around kids. Hmmmmm pedo joe name was launched…. Qtards might of been onto something. Red shoe shows too.

The Young Turks been playing it up to conservatives. I hope they keep doing it. Think it is a play for money and over all ratings. But then again trump flip flopped half dozen times from democrat to republican….back. Why never trusted him completely. He is anti-gun.

I grew up when democrats use to support working ppl but that ended with Carter. He wanted working man to work harder dig deeper pay more. Never did Carter act like jfk and tell everyone they were going to have to help. I think maybe deep down carter was best HONEST PRESIDENT. maybe not. I don’t know. Carter’s talks with his under age daughter Amy about nukes reminds me of joe biden rambling. Same shoe leather policies wording too

What I am observing from the SC is that they are very eager to keep their status quo, just like everyone else in this theater, all while the country is being destroyed piece by piece.
I will say again - the first, the second and the fourth amendments have lost their meaning (i.e. they are blatantly violated by all levels of government). And yet you are telling me to pay attention to the organization that has completely discredited itself by failing to protect the most basic tenets of the constitution.

You have every single level of government essentially ignoring the law (or selectively applying it).
We are way past the time when putting more ink on paper will fix anything

Bizzare indeed.
So, pick one and sue them ..... argue it all the way to the Supreme Court. Start a movement to get the bastards voted out.

It's pretty obvious that some of the lower courts are absolutely corrupt with corrupt DAs ..... The thing that's new is that the local corrupt courts are meddling in the national election. The appeals process will eventually correct their BS, but they will still have meddled in the election.

Striking down Roe V Wade was not a cowardly or status quo decision ..... The SC is NOT lost yet .... but it likely will be if the Dems win this next election and stack the court.

So, pick one and sue them ..... argue it all the way to the Supreme Court. Start a movement to get the bastards voted out.

It's pretty obvious that some of the lower courts are absolutely corrupt with corrupt DAs ..... The thing that's new is that the local corrupt courts are meddling in the national election. The appeals process will eventually correct their BS, but they will still have meddled in the election.

Striking down Roe V Wade was not a cowardly or status quo decision ..... The SC is NOT lost yet .... but it likely will be if the Dems win this next election and stack the court.

The SC will declare the the case has no standing. And yes they are completely lost.

Here is a good book for you, but I do warn you it will make your blood pressure go up. I am about 4 chapters into this.

1714486742586.png

It should be clear by now that your vote means nothing. It is all arranged in advance.

It should be clear by now that your vote means nothing. It is all arranged in advance.
They might steal it but they know what the real numbers are too. It is a gage…. Ppl need to vote no matter what.
Is it pointless… maybe

The Senate was lost Because ppl did not vote ppl like Lin Wood told GA Voters not to vote. GA determined which side won. We got schumer. Did it matter….no because Mitch the bitch would of voted their way like he normally did. Many years ago ppl stopped voting allowed them to get a strong foot hold. Uni-Party. I remember a time when Democrats were more conservative - lot of them moved over to republican party.. the rino started because democrats could not get elected on their ticket so swapped parties and gained trust. Not vetted or recalled…when violated elected standards of campaign promises. If your - my elected official doesn’t do what they say it is our responsibility get rid of them recall get them in primaries.

Here is the big problem straight up govt job doesn’t pay enough for the hassles and bs The president spends $1 billion dollars get elected job that only pays $450,000 a year. He comes out of office far richer then went in. Term limits don’t work either….Biden is proof of that destructive damage.

Tar and feathers worked but govt self protected and gave themselves lobby bonus monies and security details. Probably a crime to call elected official a “sorry mf'er “now. We allowed it. If you let the employess self govern as a body then they make it so you are their employee and tax shit out of us.

This meme is correct except the govt would take all the money out of the cup and return a penny ….need those taxes. The founding fathers are stated to rebelled over ~3% tax hike by King of England. Hmmmmm… true or not there was rebellion. The shit conditions we endure now is because we allowed it to grow like cancer. The ppl pulling ghe strings feel can take rest now. Most of baby boomers are gone or to old - broke down to stand up. The latest generation are showing potential though. When you have nothing to lose will fight like the 3rd ape trying to board Noahs ark and it is starting to rain. Biden has put Americans dead last and wants to finish us in foreign wars.

I recommend ppl vote as a fuck you to the establishment

IMG_6270.jpeg

Here is a good book for you, but I do warn you it will make your blood pressure go up. I am about 4 chapters into this.

View attachment 212437

Yes, but at least the ones pictured are just mid-level lieutenants that are used to convey the orders.
The problem though lies with people, many of whom are totally fine implementing "the agenda" because some dont care, and some truly think they are doing good (and most doing it because its convenient and lifting your ass and doing something is not).
This is why solutions to all of these must start at our level. Mindsets must be changed, and for that people must be informed of the "agenda".
Because if people are not aware, even if you kill all the lieutenants (and even the top "old money" that pulls a lot of triggers) they will be immediately replaced from the "lower ranks". Such is human nature.
But if people are aware, they can at least stall the agenda.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilanse.

The SC will declare the the case has no standing. And yes they are completely lost.
Is that what your crystal ball told you?

You also don't seem to understand what "standing" is ..... It's NOT about a case, it's about a plaintiff in a case.

Sorry, but that's just BS .... well, no I'm not sorry.

We wouldn't be seeing any of these insane Trump prosecutions of the residents of those areas were smart enough to vote against the activist DAs and Judges. Wait, is aenyc from New York .... Maybe he should have voted against some of these maniacs.

Don't allow yourself to be indoctrinated into willingly giving up your most valuable right.

Reactions: D71
Yes, but at least the ones pictured are just mid-level lieutenants that are used to convey the orders.
The problem though lies with people, many of whom are totally fine implementing "the agenda" because some dont care, and some truly think they are doing good (and most doing it because its convenient and lifting your ass and doing something is not).
This is why solutions to all of these must start at our level. Mindsets must be changed, and for that people must be informed of the "agenda".
Because if people are not aware, even if you kill all the lieutenants (and even the top "old money" that pulls a lot of triggers) they will be immediately replaced from the "lower ranks". Such is human nature.
But if people are aware, they can at least stall the agenda.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilanse.
So .... It's hopeless ... We should just turn over the country to them and hide in our basement hoping they leave us alone?

Back