diy solar

diy solar

Trump

So i keep asking this but i always get crickets from all sides...

When are we going to attack the cause of the illegal immigration issue? As in "free shit" that this country gives out to them (Which is why they keep coming!). I have not heard A SINGLE TALKING HEAD mentioning elimination of FREE SHIT!!!
Anyone?
What do you suggest we do about it?

They knew size of red tennis shoes . Why has no fbi arrest been made for that bomber? Hmmmm…. Tommy tommy
D71, IMO no two criminals are alike, IMO there are far more good criminals then bad one.
we only have a quarter of our people locked up.

Apologize for your condition although it is not my fault.
D71, I can understand the sentiment, but very misplaced on me, yes the wife left me with three babies , but it turned out to
be the greatest gift I ever got, and it's true even at my age I feel the need to pick between anderson connectors and garbage bags
but yet I feel like a millionaire.

Last edited:
D71, IMO no two criminals are alike, IMO there are far more good criminals then bad one.
we only have a quarter of our people locked up.
Some ppl in prison are innocent of the TRUMPED UP CHARGES like we are seeing now

When you don’t vote the illegals - sponsor and steal your vote and give it to their selected ones on the Left. That is why the Leftist go out gather up and commit vote harvesting. Voting matters The LEFTIST ARE VOTING Zuckerbucks was a form of vote harvesting. Reported his money was used by vote counting areas to pay them. I do not know all the particulars but ppl somewhere do know. They have accused as much but never made it to trial.

A Man votes Republican entire life but dies and instantly becomes a democrat voter. Voting matters

You missed the point. Every single "candidate" is firmly in on "more free shit".

I agree but Biden took over and did the evil shit

yes! thank you for proving my point.
They really ARE all the same! The only difference is how much the spigot gets turned (in one direction)

I dont know, funneled billions of taxpayer money to big pharma?
If you don't know, you shouldn't be throwing that accusation around .... the President doesn't determine spending, congress does.

yes! thank you for proving my point.
They really ARE all the same! The only difference is how much the spigot gets turned (in one direction)
Right now lesser of 2 evils until Jesus returns. I may end up in hell but Satan will be my first take down. Be waiting on crooked politicians afterwords. They are getting pineapples shoved up their ass everyday we are in hell.

Gonna need a pine apple express to re-supply because that cabinet doesn’t have enough in this video.

my bad

The state of the world in which we exist...
HighDesertOffgrid, in the 70's I could go to any hardware store to check a vacuum tube and if they didn't
have one I could find myself driving all the way to Chicago to track one down, it was the same in the 80's
and 90's when searching for max232 chips or even a Fing 555 chip.
today each show up at my door the next day.
I need to crimp some cables, one click away.

if I had to pick a time when DIY became mainstream it was when the basic stamp came out.

Last edited:
Bob, was it to recover tax move they feel he owed them, income not reported?
isn't that how they got his taxes?

Bob, hard to avoid political when running or acting as president.
Trump did not lock anyone up. Hmmm but had he known this would be the result think that first term would have been different … hindsight 20/20.

Come Jan 2025 on day 1 hmmmm….. Biden did his shit show on day 1 so expect one in return. If we make it that long. I look for the democrats to nuke us or something to keep from peacefully turning over control 🤡😀🤣 Remember 2016 and 2017. They didn’t show that shit. Wonder why?

monkey with a football … Just look at Joe Biden's Football

IMG_4830.png

my bad

HighDesertOffgrid, in the 70's I could go to any hardware store to check a vacuum tube and if they didn't
have one I could find myself driving all the way to Chicago to track one down, it was the same in the 80's
and 90's when searching for max232 chips or even a Fing 555 chip.
today each show up at my door the next day.
I need to crimp some cables, one click away.

if I had to pick a time when DIY became mainstream it was when the basic stamp came out.
Not sure I understand your edit. But it does seem to fall in line with a general sentiment that safe, easy, and convenient is better, regardless of what you sacrifice to have those luxuries. To me that is frightening.

Back