diy solar

diy solar

Trump

the FBI has been bent since J edgar hoovers time. it is high time it was ripped apart and shit out. They lie like a bad rug, like a cheap whore on her knees... kinda like Kamala for that matter would not be a bit surprised to find out in 50 years it was all an operation to give kameltoe a reason to replace biden and when that went south they had to come up with their new stories. anybody read that the DOJ is paying out lisa paige and that peter stroxk prick? for releasing their private messages? nobody has private messages when you are using a government provided communications gear... WTF is that court thinking? oh yeah, pay them off while all eyes are on the election and nobody will notice. that fucking judge needs to be hung as well.
The conspiracy police will fly over Japan in their black flying saucers to see you later. :ROFLMAO: conspiracy is baseless. If you doubt that watch the news programs. Like election claims of cheating were "baseless"

J Edgar Hoover was a known black mailer that was himself a reported weiner licker caught doing homo shit on film. He had dirt on everyone. Including ROY Cohn the gay lawyer friend of Trump. Reportedly Cohn a lawyer for Trump had gay dirt on hoover and WAS tied to mob.
Roy Cohn

1000000878.jpg

Only reported guy ever threaten hoover. Reported to be gay asf jew tied to mob big time. :rolleyes: look at him. Does that look like Trump or actors?

1000000880.jpg
Google
search
Look gay like he might be talking to Roy Cohn?
1000000882.jpg

The conspiracy police will fly over Japan in their black flying saucers to see you later. :ROFLMAO: conspiracy is baseless. If you doubt that watch the news programs. Like election claims of cheating were "baseless"

J Edgar Hoover was a known black mailer that was himself a reported weiner licker caught doing homo shit on film. He had dirt on everyone. Including ROY Cohn the gay lawyer friend of Trump. Reportedly Cohn a lawyer for Trump had gay dirt on hoover and WAS tied to mob.
Roy Cohn

View attachment 231859

Only reported guy ever threaten hoover. Reported to be gay asf jew tied to mob big time. :rolleyes: look at him. Does that look like Trump or actors?

View attachment 231860
Google
search
Look gay like he might be talking to Roy Cohn?
View attachment 231861
I would not be surprised to find out that J edgar hoover was hoovering on cocks... he was a shitbag using his office get dirt on others so he could control them. like I said the FBI has been bent since he was in, might have been bent before him, but he made it into a fact that everybody knows.

Instead of continuing to bleat about the 6 jan 2021 why not look at the more obvious?
D71, hard to move on when.
when it made us all look like fools.
when it tried to circumvent our constitution.
when the ones that choreographed it are out of reach(stone/miller/bannon/trump).

maybe when stone/miller/bannon lose an ear, I'll be able to move past it. (a ear for a ear :unsure: )

because of all the whens above, now it's still a festering pustule
and waiting for jan 6th 2025 to pop

that is the result of turning republicans into RINOs and democrats (really smart move 🤪:poop: 🖕)

Capture739.PNG

Last edited:
D71, hard to move on when.
when it made us all look like fools.
when it tried to circumvent our constitution.
when the ones that choreographed it are out of reach(stone/miller/bannon/trump).

maybe when stone/miller/bannon lose an ear, I'll be able to move past it. (a ear for a ear :unsure: )

because of all the whens above, now it's still a festering pustule
and waiting for jan 6th 2025 to pop

View attachment 231894
Like stated Tommy..... you either get it or not the heavy hand and lie results were exposed about the left over sentencing the crazy Q guy with hat in your picture. Your argument is not sound. You are by choice intentionally going along with the left. When the left involvement has been extreme persecution and political to point of committing obvious crimes themselves. Why he got case dropped.

You are being a communist tool. Does committing a crime and being sentenced to prison also mean the person is being sentenced to be raped and abused as unsaid sentencing-punishment? That is exactly how mild criminals are made hardcore criminals when there is no protection in prison - proper sorting. That crazy guy was excessively sentenced and lied about just like they have done to Trump and even been calling him Hitler. What ever is fair in politics now?

What we need to do is go back to days of Burr and Hamilton where ppl duel it out one lives one dies. Or both die.

Ppl kept their tongue a lot better back then or Ballad Buster Scruggs event would be welcome. We men allowed cowards to multiply account feminism and stopped immediate trial and sentencing on the spot. Men became feminized by certain push from certain group of ppl. Like in high school when the little troublemaking faggot in corner would get the jocks to fight amongst themselves and laugh about it. But If he got caught and punished by the jocks for starting shit everyone would pity that Lil faggot now and say he was picked on. I see Stone as that Lil faggot. He sued the shit out of the govt after being sentenced but in past he had also laughed after statue limitations were up and about past crimes he got away with. There has been several articles about stone.

The Left have way more ppl like Stone then the Right so why aren't they punished? That is why Right get pissed off and the Left flaunt their crimes in front of everyone. Schiff was celebrated when finally censured by the govt over past actions russia russia when he should have been charged as criminal and even treason. The temptation is very strong to act out become like the left. At that point we are nothing but mirrored opposite reflection.

The guilt- fbi that lied and got caught were and are being rewarded now. Another fuck you insult....directed to the Right. Again all this could be avoided by stepping back to 1800 era ways of society. Pew pew. Remember you - running back inside hotel room after talking to that harmless old guy with gun..... you were afraid to leave or go outside? Hmmmm..... ppl kept their mouth shut back in old days same way.

"""""""
Legal

Justice Department reaches $2M in settlements with FBI officials whose texts infuriated Trump
Other portions of Peter Strzok’s lawsuit over his firing will continue as former FBI attorney Lisa Page’s case is resolved.

Peter Strzok speaks at a microphone.
The Justice Department has agreed to pay $1.2 million to settle privacy-invasion claims from Peter Strzok, seen here at a 2018 House hearing. | Manuel Balce Ceneta/AP

By Josh Gerstein and Kyle Cheney

07/26/2024 08:08 PM EDT

Updated: 07/26/2024 10:46 PM EDT

The Justice Department has agreed to pay a total of $2 million to settle legal claims brought by former FBI counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok and former FBI attorney Lisa Page over the DOJ’s release of text messages the pair exchanged.

The agreement ends a lawsuit Page brought, but does not fully resolve Strzok’s separate suit, allowing him to continue to press his claims that he was fired in order to please then-President Donald Trump.

""""""""

For those that don't click links.

Who were these fbi agents? Why were they being political in govt job positions FBI where they are suppose to be non-biased non- political and professional. ....... they failed. They are being rewarded as a fuck you though. Their investigative motivations or lack of them are now subject for being biased and political motivated. Why govt jobs like fbi are suppose to be unbiased and sterile ..... they were unprofessional and got exposed. Ppl in prison that were arrested by bad cops are all subject for new trials. Even if the ccriminal - cases were legit for most but due to association of cop found criminal at later time they can get a new trial.

Professional fbi and such no longer exist. They are political tools too. It is my understanding the text in question were done on govt issue paid phones ..... so..... was it or was it not open to be revealed as such freedom information if conducted on govt phones? They were openly quoted as plotting the over throw of a legit election and elected official with their own position in govt as an attack point.

""""""""""
Strzok and Page became the target of Trump’s fury soon after the texts became public, showing the two officials disparaging Trump and his supporters. The pair discussed efforts to “stop” Trump from becoming president and characterized aspects of their work as an “insurance policy.”

Trump also harbored suspicion about the two because of their roles in the early stages of the FBI’s investigation into his 2016 presidential campaign’s links to Russia. Trump spent years mocking Strzok and Page in crude terms over their relationship and contending their text messages bolstered claims that the Russia investigation was politically motivated.

Strzok and Page have denied those allegations, saying their private political opinions did not influence their work on FBI matters, and many comments quoted by GOP lawmakers and the press were misconstrued.

During a House hearing in 2018, Strzok said the message about stopping Trump “was written late at night, off-the-cuff, and it was in response to a series of events that included then-candidate Trump insulting the immigrant family of a fallen war hero, and my presumption, based on that horrible, disgusting behavior that the American population would not elect somebody demonstrating that behavior to be president of the United States.”
""""""""""
Link in prior post

while I'm sure if people here were the ones being turned into something else you'd
feel my bitterness, but it may not be fair for me to keep picking at the scab, I'll make
an effort not to harp on it anymore.

Last edited:
while I'm sure if people here were the ones being turned into something else you'd
feel my bitterness, but it may not be fair for me to keep picking at the scab, I'll make
an effort not to harp on it anymore.
your harp has broken strings, and you lack mentioning developments as they have occurred. You are doing the old, scratched record - skip - repeat. Don't hide and claim disability when you say it is not otherwise. That is scapegoating. Blacks that suck at their jobs did-do that.... blame their skin color - slavery for not being able to do their awarded job while denying their skin color is why they got the job..quota earn DEI labels..

You are axe grinding on old pictures vs evidence that came to light and follow up case law with your Q crazy person. He was stated mentally defective. So why are you pinning him? get a picture of Stone with Epstein sharing a child.

The fbi agents getting case law rewards is also evident now. They FBI Representatives threatened a president with their powers as FBI agents then carried it out time and time again as an Agency. It is no secret they were doing it per Hillary (paid for russia russia investigation got slap on hand for campaign fraud) and OBUMA-BIDEN urging that made Nixon Watergate look like water flowing off a duck's backs in a storm.

duckinstorm.jpg

Did you manipulate your parents - friends because of your condition?
Did they allow it or did they make you have same standards as everyone else for equality? EQUALITY is a MF'er.

""""""

Roger Stone, Jeffrey Epstein and the Crackup of America's Leadership​

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...cas_leadership_141795.html#comments-container

By Tucker Carlson & Neil Patel
November 22, 2019
AP Photo/Andrew Harnik

Roger Stone was recently convicted in federal court on seven felony charges, stemming from the since-closed Russian collusion investigation. Stone's main crime was lying to Congress about who he had, or had not, spoken to about Russia. By the time Stone's trial began in Washington, nobody was talking about WikiLeaks anymore. Nobody cared. Yet prosecutors continued as if it were 2017. For lying about something now irrelevant, they argued that Roger Stone should spend up to 50 years in prison, the rest of his life. At the very moment prosecutors were making that case -- that Stone's misstatements ought to be a death penalty offense -- Congressman Adam Schiff was busy lying to the rest of us about new things, some that actually matter. Schiff didn't seem worried about lying. He knows he'll never be prosecuted for it. In Washington, dishonesty is strictly a one-way offense.
Yet despite the irony of all this, Stone was convicted. Official Washington cheered. "Rot in hell!" they screamed on Twitter. What's interesting about the response to Stone's case -- both from federal prosecutors and the conventional media -- is how much harsher it was than anything that greeted convicted child molester Jeffrey Epstein. When Epstein was released from his first prison term, he hosted a dinner at his home with ABC News host George Stephanopoulos, former NBC host Katie Couric, Chelsea Handler, Woody Allen, CBS's Charlie Rose, British Prince Andrew and many others. Do you think Stephanopoulos would consider having dinner at Stone's house? Of course not. That would be immoral. FBI officials, apparently, agree.

You'll remember what happened when Stone was arrested. Dozens of federal agents with automatic weapons, armored vehicles and a helicopter descended on his home in a middle-class part of Fort Lauderdale and rousted the 66-year-old and his wife from bed at rifle point. Just to make sure the event inflicted maximum humiliation, the feds tipped off CNN, which was there to capture the whole thing live. That's how our government treated a man facing perjury charges.

Epstein, by contrast, was accused of molesting at least 34 separate underage girls. How was he arrested? He wasn't. According to The New York Times account, prosecutors called Epstein's lawyers and asked him to turn himself in, which Epstein politely did. Nobody tipped off CNN. Just the opposite. Authorities tried to keep the whole thing secret, to preserve Epstein's dignity. One prosecutor wrote to Epstein's longtime attorney, former Bush administration senior official Jay Lefkowitz, assuring him that to "avoid the press," she could, "file the charge in district court in Miami, which will hopefully cut the press coverage significantly."

Pretty thoughtful treatment for a child molester. Ultimately, Epstein got a plea deal and all federal charges against him were dropped. The arrangement was kept secret even from Epstein's victims, so they wouldn't be able to complain or contest the agreement in court. Epstein received just 18 months. But instead of being sent to state prison, like most sex offenders in Florida, he served his term in a private wing of the Palm Beach County Stockade. But even that wasn't lenient enough. After just three and a half months in custody, Epstein was freed on "work release," meaning that he was able to leave the grounds for 12 hours a day, six days a week. Sex offenders aren't supposed to be eligible for work release, but authorities gave it to Epstein anyway.

Apparently, Stone did something worse than molesting children. He mocked the people in charge and then helped Donald Trump get elected president. For that, he is likely to die in prison.

We have now heard credible allegations that NBC News covered for politically connected rapist Harvey Weinstein and ABC News covered for politically connected pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Roger Stone, meanwhile, is headed to prison for something nobody even understands.

Prosecutors have a great deal of discretion in our legal system. The media has, rightfully, near-total freedom under our constitution. But our whole system collapses once the public loses faith in its basic fairness. A huge driver behind Trump's election was the American people's loss of faith in our leaders and our top legal, political, financial, educational and media institutions. When rapists and pedophiles are protected as political disputes are criminalized, it's not hard to see why people are questioning the leadership of our country.

COPYRIGHT 2019 CREATORS.COM
"""""

Is that the sum of Stone? He lied but was put there in the first place with OBUMA<BIDEN< HILLARY< FBI< GOVT lies against him and Trump.
It is easy to whip a bunch of fucktards into doing shit.... we have ppl in our govt that are trained to do exactly that...over throw govt. here let's go back and look at one that I posted earlier - link below. They play with ppl all the time.

Page 219

Tommy they have determined the trump attempted murderer was in BlackRock commercial they also determined BlackRock had done a pulled back "PUT" on trump stock....along with others. If honest there would be serious investigations and charges of CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER a FBI CHARGE that is common push - "conspiracy" charges. We know nothing will happen like that because the FBI are democrats - controlled. Ever seen a good cop arrest a Bad Cop - very rare.

D71, reading/taking in information...keeping quite while I digest it.
Lazy Sunday, Tommy. The Sun is on weak side today. My array needs to be seriously upgraded for new inverter. Still running 3048
1000000888.jpg

My new inverter won't operate with my small solar panel array; it requires a much higher voltage. I'm considering about 10 new panels, each with a capacity of ~650 watts. That would be 6500 watts divided by 2, approximately 3250 watts per string at about 225 volts a string, cost around $1450.00. Will the expenses ever cease? I often wonder why there isn't more frustration when solar panels fail to meet their rated output. Why don't ppl complain?

As for my definition of a RINO, it's quite straight forward: someone who consistently votes with the left and aligns with leftist policies. Tommy, what's your definition of a RINO? What's the purpose of voting and winning an election if your party ends up supporting the opposition's policies? It seems pointless to complain or even vote, doesn't it? And regarding Haley's endorsement of Trump, are you upset by it?

My new inverter won't operate with my small solar panel array; it requires a much higher voltage. I'm considering about 10 new panels, each with a capacity of ~650 watts. That would be 6500 watts divided by 2, approximately 3250 watts per string at about 225 volts a string, cost around $1450.00.
Make you're aware of the the size of those panels compared to the ~400W, they will be quite a bit larger. If I had the space I'd opt for the smaller more manageable size.
Will the expenses ever cease?
No 🤣
I often wonder why there isn't more frustration when solar panels fail to meet their rated output. Why don't ppl complain?
I have seen rated output out of mine many times, when the conditions are optimal; angle, temperature, etc.
I complain plenty when my shallow angle 5.9KW roof arrays perform like shit in the winter and my 5.18KW angled ground mount maxes out the 5.5KW MPPT. 😁
That's why I'm building another ground mount out of old pallet racking I got for $0.08/lb at work.

My new inverter won't operate with my small solar panel array
D71, I'm on the other end until I upgrade my wiring, my 4kw panels charge my 10kwh battery in only
4 hours, I find myself always setting lower cutout voltage to keep the BMS from disconnecting the battery
due to over charge.

Why don't ppl complain?
because I get used panels I'd feel like a bitch to complain, I just get more panels 🤪

As for my definition of a RINO, it's quite straight forward: someone who consistently votes with the left and aligns with leftist policies.
D71, you do have a way of highlighting an issue. because for some of us it was always the left that tried to make criminals the hero/victim
we traded lower corporate taxes for the democrat's wants for criminals to get the vote back 🤪

what's your definition of a RINO?
strong corporations
(trickle down worked at one time)
strong military(now the only one we have to keep an eye on are us)
strong justice system (stone got off too fucking easy, his inviting Russia to our elections and his stop the steal scheme he put on this country, he should have taken it in the ass )
support the blue
eye for eye (kill, get killed. rape, get your balls cut off)
It seems pointless to complain or even vote, doesn't it?
while I don't have a dog in this race, yet here we are, complaining and voting.
while aenyc says he isn't going to I'd put money on it that he does, there will always be them
that try to take all you have, all you worked for, but americans will always stand their ground.

if we let others control our responsibilities, we are at fault. (aenyc, if we let the corrupt pick our path, who wins(rhetorical) )

calling yourself a man comes with some responsibilities.
make a baby, raise a child.
take care of you and yours's
accept your losses, relish your wins
time in service
voting

Last edited:
The evidence is mounting up .... This was MORE than incompetence. Swat says this NEVER happens.

Seems like the SS has been corrupt ever since this woman took over ..... After J6, somehow ALL SS text messages were mysteriously "lost." Supposedly a data migration gone bad ... They said while smirking.

There's a video clip about that one here if interested to see it.

Yup.

Trump was actually struck with a bullet and somehow the News cycle has forgotten all about it.

The FBI's specialty is grooming people into doing things they wouldn't normally do and then "busting" them for it. Actually letting them follow through with it isn't a stretch at all.

Yup.

Trump was actually struck with a bullet and somehow the News cycle has forgotten all about it.

The FBI's specialty is grooming people into doing things they wouldn't normally do and then "busting" them for it. Actually letting them follow through with it isn't a stretch at all.
Ah the "rewriting" of history by the left.

diy solar

diy solar
Back