diy solar

diy solar

Trump

What's incredible is that you don't seem to realize you have damaged your credibility beyond the point it can be recovered and no one is going to take seriously anything you post .... You need to get busy and re-invent yourself .... again.

Go look at the Epstein thread and you will see that Trump is one of the few rich and powerful who hasn't showed up on an Epstein list ..... Oh, never mind .... it doesn't matter to what you will try to insinuate anyway.

Reminds you of these people still screaming "Russia, Russia, Russia" when that has been debunked even in the dinosaur media.
Truly pathetic.

But not suprising, that is what leftists do

Reminds you of these people still screaming "Russia, Russia, Russia" when that has been debunked even in the dinosaur media.
Truly pathetic.

But not suprising, that is what leftists do

Which is odd in and of itself since Russia has the government that leftist commie pinkos want to instate here.

Which is odd in and of itself since Russia has the government that leftist commie pinkos want to instate here.

You are wrong on this (specifically the first part) (as are many people who are not familiar with Russia)

Start here

"
You DO get the point, don't you?

No, the point is not that James Corbett knows everything about everything and thus you should blindly believe anything he says about Russia (although I wouldn't argue the point too vociferously if you really pressed it!).

And no, the point is not that Slavsquat is right and that you should subscribe to him right away (although he is right and you certainly should subscribe to him right away).

The point is that Russia is like every country on the planet: an oligarchy run by incompetent kleptocrats and cruel kakistocrats who, while they have diverse backgrounds and different political leanings, are in service to the broader globalist agenda to the precise degree that it helps their career and lines their pocketbooks. It is also like every other country on the planet in that the average Russian knows that the average Russian bankster or technocrat or political stooge is a corrupt oligarch who does not have the Russian people's best interests in mind.

The galaxy brains of the "BRICS will save us!" blogosphere play on the ignorance of the average American (or Canadian or Japanese . . .) about the realities of Russian politics to lure them into a hopium narrative about Putin and Xi saving the world from the very globalist policies that they are working so hard to put into place in their own country.

As always, today's exploration is just a starting point for a real investigation into the Russian political scene, not its endpoint. By all means, continue researching and compiling information and expanding your knowledge of Russia and China and Saudi Arabia and Israel and all of the other "other countries" that we in the English speaking world generally know so little about.

But at the very least, now that you know a little bit more about the world of Russian politics, you won't be so easily duped by one-dimensional narratives about the 4D chessmaster in the Kremlin foiling the globalist agenda, will you?"

You are wrong on this (specifically the first part) (as are many people who are not familiar with Russia)

Start here

"
You DO get the point, don't you?

No, the point is not that James Corbett knows everything about everything and thus you should blindly believe anything he says about Russia (although I wouldn't argue the point too vociferously if you really pressed it!).

And no, the point is not that Slavsquat is right and that you should subscribe to him right away (although he is right and you certainly should subscribe to him right away).

The point is that Russia is like every country on the planet: an oligarchy run by incompetent kleptocrats and cruel kakistocrats who, while they have diverse backgrounds and different political leanings, are in service to the broader globalist agenda to the precise degree that it helps their career and lines their pocketbooks. It is also like every other country on the planet in that the average Russian knows that the average Russian bankster or technocrat or political stooge is a corrupt oligarch who does not have the Russian people's best interests in mind.

The galaxy brains of the "BRICS will save us!" blogosphere play on the ignorance of the average American (or Canadian or Japanese . . .) about the realities of Russian politics to lure them into a hopium narrative about Putin and Xi saving the world from the very globalist policies that they are working so hard to put into place in their own country.

As always, today's exploration is just a starting point for a real investigation into the Russian political scene, not its endpoint. By all means, continue researching and compiling information and expanding your knowledge of Russia and China and Saudi Arabia and Israel and all of the other "other countries" that we in the English speaking world generally know so little about.

But at the very least, now that you know a little bit more about the world of Russian politics, you won't be so easily duped by one-dimensional narratives about the 4D chessmaster in the Kremlin foiling the globalist agenda, will you?"

I'm not digging this deep on internet forum stuff. ?

It is also like every other country on the planet in that the average Russian knows that the average Russian bankster or technocrat or political stooge is a corrupt oligarch who does not have the Russian people's best interests in mind.

I'm totally in agreement with that characterization.
However it neither proves nor disproves any Russian involvement in our elections.

Although it does imply that the average Russian might be a better source of info on that issue then our media (left or right leaning)

As far as I know there are still warrants outstanding for Russians:

I’d say that is far from debunked.

As far as I know there are still warrants outstanding for Russians:

I’d say that is far from debunked.
But these people have one their own RE-Search!

(as in they just keep re-searching on duck duck go until they find a link that supports their preexisting belief.

In 2020 True the Vote filed complaints about the voter rolls in Georgia ..... Via computer analysis, they had found almost 40,000 voters registered in Georgia who's mailing address didn't match their voter registration and they filed grievances to try to get the voter rolls cleaned up.
Immediately a Dem backed organization ... Fair Fight Inc ..... filed suit against True the Vote to cease and desist their activity. (The Dems always name their organizations the opposite of their actual purpose.

It took almost 3 years for this case to wrap up .... and it was found in favor of True the Vote.

I have no idea if they ever managed to get the voter rolls cleaned up, but ..... for some reason .... the Dems were enraged that they were trying to do that.

SoElection-Interference-Collage-8.5x11 copy.jpg
But these people have one their own RE-Search!

(as in they just keep re-searching on duck duck go until they find a link that supports their preexisting belie
In 2020 True the Vote filed complaints about the voter rolls in Georgia ..... Via computer analysis, they had found almost 40,000 voters registered in Georgia who's mailing address didn't match their voter registration and they filed grievances to try to get the voter rolls cleaned up.
Immediately a Dem backed organization ... Fair Fight Inc ..... filed suit against True the Vote to cease and desist their activity. (The Dems always name their organizations the opposite of their actual purpose.

It took almost 3 years for this case to wrap up .... and it was found in favor of True the Vote.

I have no idea if they ever managed to get the voter rolls cleaned up, but ..... for some reason .... the Dems were enraged that they were trying to do that.

Bob, get your f...ing russiam ass off the american forums. Nobody wants you here.
BTW, which one of those pics is you?

My Ip is 127.0.0.1
127.0. 0.1 is a loopback IP address that is reserved for the local host or computer. It is also referred to as the “localhost” address, which means that any traffic sent to this address is routed back to the same computer.
Unless you enjoy talking to yourself, that's not your internet ip.

Oh .... and here's a short video from True The Vote.

Here is their web page .... https://truethevote.org/news/true-t...ndmark-election-case-in-georgia-federal-court

..... and it's no surprise that Stacy Abrams .... and Fair Fight Inc...... is still waving their arms trying to stir up a false narrative.

all these "sources" look like such sketchy links.
I prefer my "sources" come from reputable places, and I prefer my computer w/o viruses

Oh .... and here's a short video from True The Vote.

Here is their web page .... https://truethevote.org/news/true-t...ndmark-election-case-in-georgia-federal-court

..... and it's no surprise that Stacy Abrams .... and Fair Fight Inc...... is still waving their arms trying to stir up a false narrative.
You are such a dope Bob. The judge didn't agree with them that there were any number of illegal votes. He just agreed that they had the right to challenge votes.
How many have they found to be illegal? Last count I saw: zero.

Back