diy solar

diy solar

Trump

IMG_5536.jpeg
IMG_5535.jpeg

Ruling by GA judge that worked for Fani and gave here financial campaign support - by statement above leades me to think will allow Fani to resume.

They just can’t do the right thing. Ruling on Fani is suppose to be today or tomorrow. Governor Kemp signed in the law to rule in Bad Prosecutors but my guess that look at Trump as bad. The decision is taking entirely 2 long. I have served on jury duty where a judge stopped the case and rendered a ruling in mid-trial minus the jury. It was a lawsuit over a minor breaking into a corporate property scaling 2 fences…..cutting a 3rd fence then climbing on top of a chemical tank where he fell and broke arm and some ribs - was suing the corporation. Case was built on him being a minor judged ruled that at 14-15 minor was old enough to know right from wrong. Always was able to read all the warning signs and on top of that denial for lawsuit was awarding company damages for damaged fence. Feel That judge did the right thing.

This judge looks weak and controlled and by statement of Fani could seek reindictment suspect his ruling when announced will be for fani… to proceed. Again he worked for fani and donated campaign money to fani. Soooo…. See him as corrupt already. Maybe he will prove me wrong but it is stated reindictment could take 6 months for dropped charges.

This Judge needs to make the ruling.

"A trial by combat"

"March on the capitol and fight like hell"
Every dictionary imaginable also includes the following definitions:

"to contend in any manner; strive vigorously for or against something:
He fought bravely against despair.

to have an angry argument or disagreement:
I'm not happy about my wife bringing a surprise dog home, but I don't want to fight about it."

quarrel or argue.
"she didn't want to fight with her mother all the time"

-----------

So we are left to decide whether your limited interpretation is the result of ignorance and lack of education, or just plain dishonesty.

Youre a democrat so I suspect its mostly the latter. Your ilk loves to waste additional years of education being indoctrinated in intellectually stagnant institutions where youre taught what to think. It takes you 16 years to learn what most of us do in 12 or less, and youre still shitty people lacking a shred of integrity.

Common idiot likes trump, that's about it. I guess a lot of people have something in common on this post.
Trump has nothing in common with the common man.
I think the word you are looking for is deplorables. And that worked so well.

Reactions: D71
"A trial by combat"

"March on the capitol and fight like hell"
Tell ya what smart guy. Lets take your childish argument and start jailing political opponents for rhetoric like the word "fight".

Its as if you slept in the morning they tried that before and it failed.

If nothing else it shows the perverse double standard of justice. 11 minutes of democrats using the word fight hundreds of times, and only Trump is threatened with prison for it.
Yes our democracy is at stake.

Last edited:
Put it on ignore.

It thinks penises can be turned into vaginas.
But it might argue can a cunt become a cock? Minus all the other features with associated plumbing…… Transgender is mental illness. Plain and simple. Gays that think they can reproduce is mental illness. Gays wanting to adopt as parents is Mental Illness.
Medical ppl determined that long ago - Reproduction by queers and transgenderism are insanity.. Ppl redefining are of course in that crazy minority class the confused section. Everyone knows they are nuts or nutless - removed crazy. The term Minor attracted People - Map is also reworded pedo to lessen impact on what society have deemed criminals….preying on children.

The part that makes it worse on them are contributors and promoters to their insanity. They by association those ppl are also crazy. Ppl need to watch the video from Sen Berg for reactions…. Video is about a senator with tranny son that committed suicide … senator an elected official now pushing for pedo to get child like sex dolls. When in reality ppl like the one you mentioned might volunteer to play the role of minor dressed in pig tails for a pedo like “The Big Guy.” It might even make a dollar or three…Joe has a lot of illegal money…to spend.

Post in thread 'Domestic Terrorist'
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/domestic-terrorist.60522/post-1035888

What was that? LOL

My hope is a nuke hits the USA congress while all are in session…. Maybe biden and harris et all in there…direct hit from a trusted foreign govt like Israel.

Be glorious …. I would vote to offer Israel a $1 trillion dollar reward for that hit job be their best false flag yet but only if they pulled Zelensky back to Israel, stuck a pacifier in his mouth, and showed him daily videos of his past dance routines.

My hope is a nuke hits the USA congress while all are in session…. Maybe biden and harris et all in there…direct hit from a trusted foreign govt like Israel.

Be glorious …. I would vote to offer Israel a $1 trillion dollar reward for that hit job be their best false flag yet but only if they pulled Zelensky back to Israel, stuck a pacifier in his mouth, and showed him daily videos of his past dance routines.

That wont change a thing, as 550+ other blood suckers will quickly rise to replace the ones nuked.

ROFL @ your savior..... As i said time and again Trump only cares about Trump....

View attachment 202231
c=not saying you are wrong, as I think Trump will and does do a good job out of simple narcissism. he wants to be seen as the savior so he creates solutions to the problem to bolster his own self image.

that being said as long as he solves the problems whats your complaint? that killiary did nto solve them... that gropey joe did not solve them? you seem to have a hard on for a guy that did exactly what he promised. I did not vote for him at first (nor shillary) but after watching his performance with both parties going against him full speed I was like fuck yeah... so ....
show some empirical evidence or go off around the corner and continue to fornicate with yourself.

c=not saying you are wrong, as I think Trump will and does do a good job out of simple narcissism. he wants to be seen as the savior so he creates solutions to the problem to bolster his own self image.

that being said as long as he solves the problems whats your complaint? that killiary did nto solve them... that gropey joe did not solve them? you seem to have a hard on for a guy that did exactly what he promised. I did not vote for him at first (nor shillary) but after watching his performance with both parties going against him full speed I was like fuck yeah... so ....
show some empirical evidence or go off around the corner and continue to fornicate with yourself.

The problem is he doesnt.
Lots of theatrics, but globalist agenda marches forward.
Prove me wrong.

Back