diy solar

diy solar

Two Sol-Ark 15k’s in parallel max amp draw from grid of no sun battery charging

MySolarAddiction

Energy Farming Is Habit Forming
My electrician who is assisting in doing my grid and load connections for my 2 Sol-Ark 15k’s in parallel asked me how many amps will the two inverters draw from the grid if there is no PV coming in and charging batteries from the grid connections? For the question I will be charging a rack of 6 EG4 LL batteries in a rack paralleled. Is this a set amperage or is it configured somehow in the software? His concern is my main panel is only 125 amps and his concern is the sol-arks are designed to pull more amps than I usually use. I did a over the top load test and my amps maxed out at 55A on one leg and 30A on the other.

You can configure the max battery charge amps for grid charging in the settings, I believe this setting is set in amps at battery voltage.
Thanks... that's what I thought from reading the manual when I first received the Sol-Ark but I had to wait 2 months on batteries to get this show on the road. Excuse the dumb question the answer is on the bottom of page 17. I should be fired :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Answer for carlos.png
    Answer for carlos.png
    303.9 KB · Views: 6

diy solar

diy solar
Back