diy solar

diy solar

Update: New battery supplier, strip down video...

JayGuevara

Hi guys, I ran a post a couple weeks ago asking about this new battery supplier. They've just uploaded a strip down video. Please tell me what you think. I'd love a battleborn but not available in UK!
Also, post a comment on his video. This may help future improvements?

Last edited:
Interesting to see the guts, looks like a well assembled pack. Unfortunately, the fellow doing the "tear down" is clearly lacking on several points and I sure as heck hope he is NOT a company rep because as a marketing & information video it's very lame. Granted though, as he says, this is not his normal "thing" and maybe his first kick at trying to do video, so for a "First Outing" it's not bad.

Checking the Youtube site, they did not even bother to put links to the company & products ? Seriously ??
Here is the link to their site: https://www.ksenergy.co.uk/
Model KS-LT100 12V 100AH Low Temperature protected High Current lithium battery £665.00 / $828 USD
So as a VAR this is not bad.

The OEM on Alibaba is here (12V battery listing:
Lok at the rest of what they have on offer... interesting...

I love the very first test!

Just take the positive and connect to the negative. Molten metal everywhere if a lead-acid and a fire.

BMS says - nay nay! Ya want to try that again?

That teardown looks like some very high-quality components and assembly. I'd say definitely an ISO9001 product.

Sorry no shipping option to the USA, just Ireland, and UK.

Last edited:

diy solar

diy solar
Back