diy solar

diy solar

Vatrer 48volt 100 amp?

Looks like it's only 15 cells internal, not 16. Could be hazardous if paralleling with a 16s pack.

Seriously, you would be far better off with the Riuxu which is not only slightly less costly, it is tried, true & tested and good, see Will's review on those as well.

Riuxu is currently the same price as the vatrer but the vatrer has free shipping and tax included so it's actually cheaper. Vatrer also has a breaker and digital display. Both companies have improved a lot recently. Riuxu has 10 year warranty, vatrer has 5 year. I would love to here the options from people who purchased a vatrer.

Riuxu is currently the same price as the vatrer but the vatrer has free shipping and tax included so it's actually cheaper. Vatrer also has a breaker and digital display. Both companies have improved a lot recently. Riuxu has 10 year warranty, vatrer has 5 year. I would love to here the options from people who purchased a vatrer.

The vatrer being only a 15 cell is a non starter for me, your getting less capacity and half the warranty so it may be less expensive but you are also getting a lesser product overall imo the riuxu is a better option

The vatrer being only a 15 cell is a non starter for me, your getting less capacity and half the warranty so it may be less expensive but you are also getting a lesser product overall imo the riuxu is a better option

"The 48V 100Ah liFePO4 battery is manufactured by Automotive Grade A grade prismatic cells with higher energy density, more stable performance & greater power."

Ahem, meanwhile inside the batt:

?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 7.41.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 7.41.00 PM.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 46
  • Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 7.42.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 7.42.51 PM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 47

$1099 with tax included.

I have their 36v battery in my golf cart and like the quality.

$1023 with code Lithium7.

I got one delivered yesterday and posted a photo tear down here. Very pleased first day experience. It happily drained last night, and happily filling up with solar today. Boring is good!

I just received 8 of them yesterday on a pallet that weighed over 900 lbs. Very well packed. I have only taken two out of the boxes today and I fully charged them and put them in parallel to balance for 48 hours. I like the simplicity, standard type terminals, touchscreen monitor with Bluetooth, and on/ and off breaker. Also, the cells are grade A and not B. Oh, and a great delivered price with excellent support with chat, email, and phone, although it does take up to 24 hours for some responses due to time difference from China. By the way, at 102 lbs each, they are unweildly to move around by oneself.

Back