diy solar

diy solar

Victron EV charger not showing load and battery

kta22

Hello together,

I've installed an EV charger EVCS ( with display), everything works well between VRM, CERBO and charger, but on display doesn't show "home" battery percentage and AC load that are shown VRM. Do you have any idea what could be wrong?
1716662892422.png

I've managed to make it working. Both Modbus/TCP and Modbus TCP/UDP must be activated. I didn't have Modbus/TCP activated that's why didn't work.
1716789523003.png

So another communication protocol for victron?

I’m guessing this charger isn’t victrons, just their label on it and they took a hammer and made the comms work with a cerbo firmware update.

So another communication protocol for victron?

I’m guessing this charger isn’t victrons, just their label on it and they took a hammer and made the comms work with a cerbo firmware update.
Pretty sure it's Victrons design, the most recent version got rid of the display I think.

So why another coms protocol?

There’s 2-3 other victron supported coms that could work.

Either ways it’s good to keep supporting more and more new stuff.

So why another coms protocol?

There’s 2-3 other victron supported coms that could work.

Either ways it’s good to keep supporting more and more new stuff.
Looks like it's been there a while but just disabled until you turn it on, specifically for the evcs and I think their energy meter devices. This one's pretty cool in that it can support 22kWh charge rate with a three phase input (assuming EV onboard charger can handle it). Outside USA always gets the cool Victron gear.

diy solar

diy solar
Back