diy solar

diy solar

Victron putz

Captain Kirk

Update, I think I found a class T fuse to fit the Lynx shunt. On order and awaiting delivery.

I may be completely off base, but feeling like a schulb here. I fell in love with/bought the Victron Lynx shunt and distributor idea, but failed to read the manual where as the only fuse package size is the CNN. Also, this was discussed in another forum here, poop.

The CNN fuse has an AIC of 2700A, so my bad. Does anyone know of another T type fuse from any mfg that can fit this bus? Any one have any suggestions before I send them back? Thanks for any and all input!

Last edited:
Did it work out?
Do you have a link?
Would it fit a Lynx Distributor?
the fuse I bought is a t type littelfuse 150A (same hole sizes for 110-200A fuses). It will not fit without bungering up the threads. It's 0.5mm off, so I'm going to take the tiniest amount off for it to fit. I'll do that soon and post results. So dissapointed with the lynx shunt regarding fusing....

Did it work out?
Do you have a link?
Would it fit a Lynx Distributor?

It worked out so far. Took off minimal metal, centered the fuse and fits perfectly. When all is said and done, I will shoot the whole kit and kaboodle with an IR imager at peak load.

Attachments

• IMG_1780.jpg
    IMG_1780.jpg
    872.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1781.jpg
    IMG_1781.jpg
    876.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1782.jpg
    IMG_1782.jpg
    797.9 KB · Views: 19
Back