diy solar

diy solar

Victron Quatro 5000 / 48 - San Jose area $2200

HarryN

Solar Enthusiast
Hi, I have a 5000 / 48 quattro for sale.

It was used on my test bench to compare to some other inverters, chargers, and a honda 3000 generator.

It ha not been used for any projects other than just some testing.

I can sell it locally for pick up, or ship it within the continental US for probably ~ $500 through my freight company.

These are not light - this is a heavy duty setup.

Thanks

Harry

Hi, I have a 5000 / 48 quattro for sale.

It was used on my test bench to compare to some other inverters, chargers, and a honda 3000 generator.

It ha not been used for any projects other than just some testing.

I can sell it locally for pick up, or ship it within the continental US for probably ~ $500 through my freight company.

These are not light - this is a heavy duty setup.

Thanks

Harry
i understand it is lightly used but seems a bit steep when a new one is only 100 more. unless someone is local and wants to save on shipping i guess. or if they are more expensive over in cali?

i understand it is lightly used but seems a bit steep when a new one is only 100 more. unless someone is local and wants to save on shipping i guess. or if they are more expensive over in cali?

Anyone is welcome to send a message to me with an offer.

I didn't look at the current price to be honest, I paid over $3K for it new. (several years ago )

Also I can help the buyer install it if local and my presumption is that this is what would actually happen.

This one I actually tested and know that it works. My son had purchased two of them originally and both were dead on arrival so perhaps knowing that it is good is useful?

Last edited:
Back