diy solar

diy solar

Vnszar/Daly smart bms

Partsjockey

Good day folks. I know I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but, having issues with Vnsznr/Daly smart Bms it 4s 12v 100a. Not sure if I'm doing this right but I've hooked up the bms, checked my connections w/ dvm everything adds up. I have down loaded the app the app sees my b/t #, but I can't get in to adjust the parameters of this thing. Any and all help would be great. Tia

I have down loaded the app the app sees my b/t #, but I can't get in to adjust the parameters of this thing. Any and all help would be great. Tia

What do you mean by "can't get in"? Once it lists the BMS, you tap on the number and it should then give you a screen with some string configuration options (one time thing). Once you select the 4S one (far right I believe), it should then populate with cell voltages etc.. The different tabs will then give you the options you can change.

What do you mean by "can't get in"? Once it lists the BMS, you tap on the number and it should then give you a screen with some string configuration options (one time thing). Once you select the 4S one (far right I believe), it should then populate with cell voltages etc.. The different tabs will then give you the options you can change.
so this is a screen shot of the bms

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230316-203836_SMART BMS.jpg
    Screenshot_20230316-203836_SMART BMS.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 8
That does not look right. I assume you can not select the parameters tab.
Are you sure that is the right software for your BMS?
Try uninstalling and reinstalling. Do not try to pair the BMS using the phone's BT. Only use the app.

That does not look right. I assume you can not select the parameters tab.
Are you sure that is the right software for your BMS?
Try uninstalling and reinstalling. Do not try to pair the BMS using the phone's BT. Only use the app.
Tried selecting the parameter tab but it's not highlighted so won't work. I'll try tomorrow to uninstall and reinstall! Will keep you posted. Thanks.

Tried that, not working still get same screen. Will send a email to the company to see if they have any suggestions.

I've read on a BMS manufacturer's description (don't remember who it is) that the ios version of their app needs payment; maybe this is them.

Back