diy solar

diy solar

Want to scale up the mobile 48v eg4

brightbulb

Hey everyone! My solar journey has been fun so far, can't get any easier than having a Delta pro and a battery with 4 panels on a connex in a field on 26 acres out in Texas.... However, we had a family move in with us and so instead of 2 people we now have 7 out here, and our power needs are huge. I saw the build Will showed in the video 48v mobile system that costs less than an ecoflow and has more power. I want to know, how many batteries can I scale that thing up to without getting a second inverter? Or do you need another inverter with each 48v battery? I read the schematic on it but it didn't specify how many batteries I could add.. and I'm very new, obviously, only plug and play experience for me, but I want to build this bad boy so badly!

You can surely parallel in multiple 48v batteries together no problem. Just make sure you fuse (or breaker) for cables on both sides of a common bus bar (inverter side and each battery side, since overcurrent protection is designed to protect each cable run.

You can surely parallel in multiple 48v batteries together no problem. Just make sure you fuse (or breaker) for cables on both sides of a common bus bar (inverter side and each battery side, since overcurrent protection is designed to protect each cable run.
Thanks! I'll have to go over the book again, once I find it. It's somewhere around here

Back