diy solar

diy solar

What about these batteries for $999.00

bones1

I came across these batteries today, what do you think?

There is a long recent thread on these exact batteries you might want to read through first. Will Prowse didn’t have good things to say about them, but the price is much lower than when he reviewed it. But there are problems with this battery that you might want to read about first before deciding if you can live with those issues or not.

The short of it, Will thought that it is poorly designed, with really poor cell balancing and seems like it was rushed to production. Which is unlike their 12v 100Ah battery that is well designed and priced.

There is a long recent thread on these exact batteries you might want to read through first. Will Prowse didn’t have good things to say about them, but the price is much lower than when he reviewed it. But there are problems with this battery that you might want to read about first before deciding if you can live with those issues or not.

The short of it, Will thought that it is poorly designed, with really poor cell balancing and seems like it was rushed to production. Which is unlike their 12v 100Ah battery that is well designed and priced.
Link to long thread? I feel a bit ripped of because I got the EG4 48-100 for 1500 (including shipping) when I could have gotten the AO for 995 free shipping... Reading some negative reviews might make me feel better about my purchase lol.

Back