diy solar

diy solar

What is the best way to suggest product suggestions to Victron?

tomashubelbauer

Hi, I am using Victron products (except for batteries) in my miniature solar system and while using the physical products themselves as well as VRM, I have come up with some suggestion improvements.

I tried to email these to Victron, but they seem to have a pretty impenetrable sales wall; the only public email I was able to find was sales@victronenergy.com and the sales person replying there completely ignored the content of my email and just directed me to a list of dealers. However, I have not bought my Victron gear off of any particular dealer. I scour the online shops in my country and get what I need for the best price I can get. The list of dealers on the site he pointed me to (https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy) is just a list of all resellers in my country.

I might be wrong, but I don't think any of these are interested in product improvement suggestions to Victron from a non-customer? I can certainly not very easily imagine they would be happy to forward this to Victron on my behalf. This leads me to conclude Victron is not open to suggestions from the users of the products directly, but that's confusing because in some of their videos on YouTube they sometimes mention rolling out new changes that were based on popular requests of the users.

Is there a product/technical contact at Victron people know about or should I save my time and not attempt to provide improvement suggestions to Victron altogether?

Their gear is amazing, I don't really have too many things to suggest, but I like to think my improvement ideas aren't completely useless and could make their gear even more awesome. I was hoping there would be a way to get the product team to triage them.

Back