diy solar

diy solar

Who's in the UK and Ireland?

as you say 30v would be ideal but they jump to 36v
I did find a couple 30V ones but pretty sure it will go up 10% at least. 28.8V would be plenty I think

here's where I asked about it before

I did find a couple 30V ones but pretty sure it will go up 10% at least. 28.8V would be plenty I think

Perfect thread, answered all my questions. I'm going to use the 30v 10A bench PS that I have for the top balance and see how that works for mains hookup charge. If it takes too long then these PS you suggested via a PWM will smash it. Much happier about the setup now. Brilliant

Apparently it's NOT that straight forward. Did you read this thread about current limitation?

https://diysolarforum.com/threads/c...-without-current-limitation.17042/post-195181

I am in the UK and I ordered 4 x Lifepo4 280ah cells from Basen on Alibaba on 10th November 2020 and I am still waiting after 16 weeks. I don't know whether to cancel the order and get a refund or carry on waiting. If I cancel the order I don't know where else I can get them from in a reasonable time. Any thoughts?

I am in the UK and I ordered 4 x Lifepo4 280ah cells from Basen on Alibaba on 10th November 2020 and I am still waiting after 16 weeks. I don't know whether to cancel the order and get a refund or carry on waiting. If I cancel the order I don't know where else I can get them from in a reasonable time. Any thoughts?
that's no good. can they not give you any tracking information? I managed to get the ship name you can see it make it's way across the world using the maritime traffic trackers.

whereabouts are you Steve? Maybe someone can swap you 4 cells till you get them replaced? 16 weeks sounds like they've got lost / damaged to me. I'd be looking to start again.

whereabouts are you Steve? Maybe someone can swap you 4 cells till you get them replaced? 16 weeks sounds like they've got lost / damaged to me. I'd be looking to start again.
I'm near Devizes at the moment but I live on my narrow boat and will be moving as soon as lockdown allows.

that's no good. can they not give you any tracking information? I managed to get the ship name you can see it make it's way across the world using the maritime traffic trackers.
They gave me a DPD tracking number which just says they have the parcel details but have not yet received the parcel. When the supplier checks the tracking it shows the parcel was in Germany on the 24th December but doesn't show anything after this date.

They gave me a DPD tracking number which just says they have the parcel details but have not yet received the parcel. When the supplier checks the tracking it shows the parcel was in Germany on the 24th December but doesn't show anything after this date.
yes I've got a courier tracking that doesn't go live till it lands in UK. Sounds confusing then - if DPD are telling you they haven't received it but some other tracking has recorded it in Germany. Presumably it came by train? After 2 months I think they'll have to accept it as lost.

I'd just like to say hello, due to lockdown I'm stuck in Lancashire on my narrowboat. I've just pulled the pin on the group buy on here for 4 272ah lishen cells to turn my lead acid bank into a hybrid system. It'll probably be months before I see them ship I'm just trying to learn as much as I can at the moment

That's a group buy through a USA forum member?
That's right, they get shipped direct from China using dpp which apparently means the import duties and tax are paid before shipping. We shall have to wait and see on that one

My cells are just going through the suez canal. Exciting. Hopefully the vessel tracker will update with an ETA to Britain.

Cells are leaving Rotterdam now and en route overnight to Felixstowe. Hope to get them by the end of the week. ?

Hi folks, greetings from (not) sunny Ireland.

Ive got 32 cells of CALB 3.2v 200Ah LiFePo4 on the way, should be here in May.

Anyone here using a Solis hybrid inverter?

Not me, got my BMS delivered but my cells are probably another month away.

Mine gave been stuck in a warehouse for almost 3 weeks. I was wondering if anyone else's got shipped out as well. I had to chase up the UK company named on the delivery ticket.

Does anyone in the have 4 cells they would like to sell :) I am just about to place an order but thought I would ask here first.

Hi All,

I ordered 8 cells from Basen in November and they still ain't here(London) so I'm going to start again:mad:. Does anyone have a recommendation for who to buy from this time around?

Hi All,

I ordered 8 cells from Basen in November and they still ain't here(London) so I'm going to start again:mad:. Does anyone have a recommendation for who to buy from this time around?
I got mine from Shenzen Luyuan - Amy Wan. Just about 80 days from ordering. I did have to chase up the last leg of the journey. They were sitting in a warehouse in Kent I believe for a couple of weeks. What happens with the DDP is that they basically smuggle the batteries with food. So its not very well tracked. Insist on getting the ship name so you can track the long part of the journey at least.

Does anyone in the have 4 cells they would like to sell :) I am just about to place an order but thought I would ask here first.
Fella on one of my Facebook groups selling them for £200 each! I doubt he will get any takers at that price.

Anyone got any spare busbars? Ones with holes on 70mm spacing for Lishen / Eve 272Ah cells

diy solar

diy solar
Back