diy solar

diy solar

Wiring set up for two 5kW all in one inverters with three batteries

SenileOldGit

Solar Enthusiast
I have done a simple wiring diagram for what I think I need for my set up of two Voltacon V7 5kW inverters, with 2 strings of 6kW of solar panels, and 3 Pylontech US5000 batteries - does this look correct to you guys? I am have been trying to find an electrician to install this wiring, etc. for many weeks now, (I have only just made these two diagrams because of my lack of success finding somebody) - either they aren't interested "Because I only do complete systems", or they display red flags when I ask them simple questions about bus bars (like "Why do you want bus bars?" after I've told them I've got three 5kW/h batteries to connect to the two inverters), or they send me a ridiculously high quote (like £3,500) when I know it's less than a two day job to do this wiring, the solar cables are already routed into my inverter shed, all I need them to do is fit the meter tails (and a changeover switch), and everything else is just cutting cables in the shed and fitting them to fireproof plasterboard under the inverters.
Inverter Schematic 1.PNGInverter Schematic 2.PNG

Back