diy solar

diy solar

WTB Magnum MS-4448-PAE

It’s an older model but for a spare it should be fine. Looks good in the picture so I bid on it. Hopefully if I get it everything is good.

Good luck! The seller has a 100% feedback rating on close to 2,000 transactions. My guess is that he'd work with you if there were any issues.

Good luck! The seller has a 100% feedback rating on close to 2,000 transactions. My guess is that he'd work with you if there were any issues.
Crazy! That one went for $2075.00.That’s more then I paid for mine in November 2021. I bid it up to $1550.00 and I just couldn’t justify anymore for a 2010 used inverter. .

But now there is another I’m bidding on. Hopefully this one stays at a reasonable price.

I know you got one but Ive run magnums and samlex evos. The Evos are IN STOCK and magnums are not. The magnums cant get spare parts for warranty. The evos can. Evo support is in canada and answers on second ring.

I am currently running an EVO and feel it is just as high quality as the magnum.

In stock and cheaper

I know you got one but Ive run magnums and samlex evos. The Evos are IN STOCK and magnums are not. The magnums cant get spare parts for warranty. The evos can. Evo support is in canada and answers on second ring.

I am currently running an EVO and feel it is just as high quality as the magnum.

In stock and cheaper
the reason I’m sticking with Magnum is because my original is less then a year old And I paid $5800.00 for it. I didn’t know of the problem’s with Magnum when I purchased it in November 2021. In the past I owned a 4024 that was 12 years old and is still going strong so I thought why not buy another. Boy was I wrong! The new one came to me broken and now I can’t get it repaired under warranty. I figure I’m this deep in Magnum why not go whole hog?

I did find the parts to fix my original but they cost me $330.00. When I get the spare I’m going to swap them out and fix the first. I may in the future buy the expansion kit to mount both in parallel.

the reason I’m sticking with Magnum is because my original is less then a year old And I paid $5800.00 for it. I didn’t know of the problem’s with Magnum when I purchased it in November 2021. In the past I owned a 4024 that was 12 years old and is still going strong so I thought why not buy another. Boy was I wrong! The new one came to me broken and now I can’t get it repaired under warranty. I figure I’m this deep in Magnum why not go whole hog?

I did find the parts to fix my original but they cost me $330.00. When I get the spare I’m going to swap them out and fix the first. I may in the future buy the expansion kit to mount both in parallel.
I may be wrong but I think magnum will go out of business over this chip shortage. Better to move on to an IN STOCK company.

I may be wrong but I think magnum will go out of business over this chip shortage. Better to move on to an IN STOCK company.
Yea I think they are done also. But I did speak with a guy that told me they will be shipping new products starting January 2023. That they are in the middle of moving production to Mexico.

Yea I think they are done also. But I did speak with a guy that told me they will be shipping new products starting January 2023. That they are in the middle of moving production to Mexico.
Ugh mexico.........
Thats not going to end well........Too much corruption and crime.

And of all places in Mexico Juárez Mexico. He said there plan was to keep up production in the US until the new place was up and running. But that all the US employees found out what was going on and quit.

I had a customer of mine go woke and build a factory over there to help the poor mexicans. They had to bribe everyone just to open. Then pay constant protection bribes not to get shut down.

They closed the factory 11 months later.

diy solar

diy solar
Back