diy solar

diy solar

Zendure SuperBase V 4600

Update: pick up never happened. Zendure did not fill out a hazmat form with the shipper. No reply from them today, maybe tomorrow.
Yeah that sounds exactly like them. Over promise and don't deliver.

Update : bill of lading got updated and it was picked up yesterday headed to Texas repair center. Now I just need to wait for my refund. So far the whole process has lasted 10 working days.

Sounds horrible. Certainly can empathize with your situation. I did some research lately, as I assume you guys did before purchase, and by a huge margin across multiple review sites Zendure and the Super base series appears very popular. That does not at all diminish your devices failure and poor response from cs. Sorry to read. I'd suggest the bluetti ac500, as I've had for nearly a year trouble free, but candidly I like the zendure better. Grideraser product is not competitive features or price, maybe the renogy product. Good luck. Sorry to hear your struggles.

Just an update. The unit arrived at the Texas repair facility on Monday 9/11. I emailed Zendure support on 9/13 for a status. They emailed me on Saturday 9/16 to say they would check with facility supervisor on Monday 9/18.

In other news, my transfer switch is installed. I’m moving towards an inverter/charger and large lifepo4 battery. Still researching and this time I’m looking at any/all issues before I make any decision.

Final update: Zendure refunded me 100%. If you are considering this unit, make sure to check the Facebook group to see if they have resolved the issues.

Had an issue with grid input. Would not take any from grid, while fine with panels. Not much need in summer but may come in handy as the sun time decreases, and very much needed in case of a grid outage/generator use. Turns out for some reason, I can't fathom, grid input can be turned off. Apparently I had done so. A few texts and they resolved.

Glad to hear they came thru, and quickly with refund. Doesn't absolve them from the above, but does say something about the corporate culture.

So Zendure finally admits that their warranty is really only 30 days. See their final response to me attached. I would urge anyone considering buying from them to run. Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 08-05-16 Mail - JTV JTV - Outlook.png

Had an issue with grid input. Would not take any from grid, while fine with panels. Not much need in summer but may come in handy as the sun time decreases, and very much needed in case of a grid outage/generator use. Turns out for some reason, I can't fathom, grid input can be turned off. Apparently I had done so. A few texts and they resolved.

Glad to hear they came thru, and quickly with refund. Doesn't absolve them from the above, but does say something about the corporate culture.
I'm having the same issue, it will run ups, but not charge from grid. How did you resolve this?

Mine was in home mode. Customer service recognized based on screen shot of front panel. Told me to hit ac button twice and system was taken out of home mode and took grid input.

Last edited:
For any of you who may be concerned with with the ac 2.2.4 firmware upgrade I did mine easily. They recommend pv/devices unplugged, turn off the zendure fully before, and disconnected sat bat.

Back