diy solar

diy solar

1 inch stainless braided

e67

I can't seem to find a 1 inch/18-24 inch long braided stainless hose fem to fem anywhere online.... I see corrugated but not braided stainless....anyone know an online source?

actually I need 1 inch fip to fip ....I don't see it on the HD site..

Edit I can't read. One sec

Edit 2, yea my search skills are failing.
I can't even find a fip - mip adapter in 1".
What are you trying to connect?
3/4" is all I can find in braided.

Last edited:
actually I need 1 inch fip to fip ....I don't see it on the HD site..
Get a brass adapter. 1" brass coupling will do it.

Actually this may not work properly. FIP to FIP union or valve should adapt.

Last edited:
Can you use this one? Does it have to be braided?

24" X 1" FIP Heavy Duty Durable Stainless Steel Corrugated Water Flex Connector W/ Extra Thick Washers/Ideal for Water Heater and Water Softener https://a.co/d/isnkUux

Add a coupling.

Last edited:
Not sure if this helps but Sharkbites et al can be your friend in such situations. I've ran into iron pipe vs NPT thread issues on several water pumping projects in the past and it was a sharkbite that ultimately made things easier since it stays true to OD if I recall correctly.

In my valley of 4 million people there are plumbing stores that can fabricate to order.

I found that looking for a part that was only available to order wholesale, and back ordered at the one place I found that said they could order. That was two days of searching.

If such a place exists by you, if you tell them what you said and they can’t answer if they can do it until you bring the part in, I recommend going to a different place.

I will piece it together. And yes Sharkbite is a good product for some stuff.

Sometimes McMaster-Carr has things nobody else has.

without starting another topic...... I always wanted a high end dual voltage AC/DC submersible for a 100-200 ft well..the expensive German and Swiss rigs like Lorentz.... I finally realized that its worth just paying up for good stuff and moving on,I think Will agrees.... With that in mind what sub pump would you go for if you wanted a nice long lasting dual voltage AC/DC pump? Hopefully I could still reuse my 1 inch screw drop pipe..
My well is 120 ft and static at 70 ft. about 30-40 gpm...

Back