diy solar

diy solar

100 amp epevers solar controller

Bill 112

Controller is driving me nuts. It says to connect remote battery voltage sensor ....I see where to hook it inside the controller...but there is no controller....????
Says to connect a cable from the battery to the connection inside the controller. So is this just a tiny wire you run from the positive an negative battery terminals and then put them inside the little remote battery connectors in the controller..... It doesn't say in the instructions.... ??????

Controller is driving me nuts. It says to connect remote battery voltage sensor ....I see where to hook it inside the controller...but there is no controller....????
Says to connect a cable from the battery to the connection inside the controller. So is this just a tiny wire you run from the positive an negative battery terminals and then put them inside the little remote battery connectors in the controller..... It doesn't say in the instructions.... ??????
Yes.

Yes got it working tks....have everything hooked up now. My only concern at this point is my Aims inverter/charger. I seems to be working fine...but the yellow charging light on top seems to stay on. I thought the battieries were full. Monitor on wall say 412 ah and 100% charged. But still the yellow charge light is on. Sure don't want to burn up my batteries or the BMS.

Lifepo battery bank?
yes I have 2 lithium batteries ...they are 12v 206ah. I have them wired in parallel. Actually there has been a change...I went out a while ago
and the yellow charging light has turned to green. So does that mean ....green batteries are good to go....lol ....I don't know but bet I'll find out

Lifepo that measure ‘full’ by voltage on a meter may not be “full” - the bms decides when to stop charging.

Back