diy solar

diy solar

18kpv Issues

I will have someone contact you for a RMA. I want to personally test your inverter when it comes in as well I can post the results here if you are ok with that. After you get a new replacement and this problems is still going on what would you suggest the problem is at that point?
I have know idea. I know I ran the same setup with 2 6548's and not once did the AC not start for 2 summers. When I first installed this inverter it shut down trying to start AC. Now after numerous firmware changes it will run AC.

I installed a new Micro Air today. The start amps are 32-33 amps now. But the light show I get everytime it starts is not good. So I'm not sure what is up but when I was on 1312 I use to get big blink on a hard start. Now I have 10-15 amp less hit and the lights flashing is terrible
Damn, that looks almost identical to mine. When you say "lights flashing" is that only during the start ramp or do they continue flashing following the start on the run cycle?

Damn, that looks almost identical to mine. When you say "lights flashing" is that only during the start ramp or do they continue flashing following the start on the run cycle?
Only flashes/blinks when AC is starting. Now that I have the AC start amps lower then they have ever been, I would have thought it would have been better. But I was on 1312 firmware before, and now I'm on 1616. Before, it was a blink/flash. Now, it is multiple blinks/flashes.

I did have 1919. That is what you removed and installed 1616. 1919 would start AC and then shut off after 5 sec. Then on 3rd try it said over voltage on the soft start.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411_160130_EasyStart.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411_160130_EasyStart.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 4
Back