diy solar

diy solar

48V 15000 watt split phase Inverter

NomNomCameron

I ended up not needing this inverter, I've powered it up and seems to work great!

Let me know if you have any questions

$800 + shipping

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 55
I ended up not needing this inverter, I've powered it up and seems to work great!

Let me know if you have any questions

$800 + shipping
Ok, you have one we can ask about.
Does the split phase tie to neutral allowing feeding of a main panel with this unit?

If you needed 240 at the panel you can wire 2 legs of 120 and a neutral. The neutral will be used for either single leg at 120 and 240 doesn't use a neutral.

Does that answer your question?

Yes, there is a terminal block with 2 hot lines and a neutral line.

I would recommend using ring connectors to go from the inverter to your panel

Ok, you have one we can ask about.
Does the split phase tie to neutral allowing feeding of a main panel with this unit?

Wait,

Wont any split phase inverter tie to a panel? If not what is the issue?

What should I look for in an inverter if I want to connect to an AC breaker panel?

Been looking for a few days...

key word "split phase". But most of the import stuff that is 220-240 is not split phase. 50/50 on if a vendor even has any idea of what split phase is.....

key word "split phase". But most of the import stuff that is 220-240 is not split phase. 50/50 on if a vendor even has any idea of what split phase is.....

Somebody check my math?

My understanding is that there are two 120V legs and a single neutral on split phase.

I have been looking at:

Aims power 10 KW inverter which has 2 output legs and a neutral.

A pair of Growatt 3 KW paralleled and configured for split phase would also be able to hook to a panel, correct?

In other words it would have two 120V legs and a neutral?

Somebody check my math?

My understanding is that there are two 120V legs and a single neutral on split phase.

I have been looking at:

Aims power 10 KW inverter which has 2 output legs and a neutral.

A pair of Growatt 3 KW paralleled and configured for split phase would also be able to hook to a panel, correct?

In other words it would have two 120V legs and a neutral?
Yes, this is correct.

Back