diy solar

diy solar

48v bus bar/distribution

FWGR

Hi everybody. I'm completely new to all this and have made some mistakes in planning that, thankfully, I realized before trying to hook anything up. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

I am building a cabinet for my van with an Expert Power 48v Rackmount battery. I'll post a picture of how I planned this to be set up if that helps. I planned to connect the battery to an inverter, a 12v converter, and a Sterling B2B charger. I didn't realize when I bought the 48v battery, as opposed to a 12v or 24v, that almost all the accessories I had planned on using could not be used because they were "max 48v" and the battery runs at 51.2v. What type of bus bars or fuse boxes would you use to split my battery to the Inverter, converter and Sterling Charger? Also, switches? Blue Sea systems told me not to use the switches and the distribution block that I had initially gotten from them. Everything I'm finding either says "max 48v" or are rated MUCH higher voltage that seems inappropriate in the opposite direction. Can I get away with some of the "max 48v" items if I'm not pulling lot's of amperage? sdfadsfasdfa.jpg

Back