diy solar

diy solar

Can i use this bus bar for this system?

Arqueboy

I found this bus bar to buy : 12V 250A Positive Negative M8 M10 Bus Bar Terminal Battery Power Distribution Block With Cover for Boat RV Truck Camper, can i use it in a 48v lithum battery bank , 4 100ah 48v lithium batteries, and a 5000 watts 48 volts inverter. i want to use the same lenght of wires so they charge even, using this bus bar.

I found this bus bar to buy : 12V 250A Positive Negative M8 M10 Bus Bar Terminal Battery Power Distribution Block With Cover for Boat RV Truck Camper, can i use it in a 48v lithum battery bank , 4 100ah 48v lithium batteries, and a 5000 watts 48 volts inverter. i want to use the same lenght of wires so they charge even, using this bus bar.
Need a link to the part.

With all due respect, this goes for anything you will ever buy on Amazon or online in general, but anything that has a title that is gobbledygook like that is almost always garbage.

Or at least is something that either shouldn't be relied on or any ratings that it claims should be taken with a grain of salt.

Back