diy solar

diy solar

8S+8S BMS and 48V system on Solar Assistant

Picmon

I recently updated to a 48V system, all is working well with 8S+8S (24+24) BMS arragement in solar assistant, solar assistan does see the battery as a 48V battery.

However the small issue I have is that I have two battery packs listed in solar assistand of 24V BUT the main battery gauge still sees a 24V system when it should be 48V, how can I corrent this for the main battery gauge to display for 48V system?

I am guessing I am going to be told I need to have a single 16S BMS for it to read 48V and it cant be done with 8S +8S BMS arrangement in solar assistant?

Thanks to all

I recently updated to a 48V system, all is working well with 8S+8S (24+24) BMS arragement in solar assistant, solar assistan does see the battery as a 48V battery.

However the small issue I have is that I have two battery packs listed in solar assistand of 24V BUT the main battery gauge still sees a 24V system when it should be 48V, how can I corrent this for the main battery gauge to display for 48V system?

I am guessing I am going to be told I need to have a single 16S BMS for it to read 48V and it cant be done with 8S +8S BMS arrangement in solar assistant?

Thanks to all

If SA is reading BMS data, you've already answered your question.

Back