diy solar

diy solar

AC200P Won’t start and Charge

ynkwhlr

first i would like to thank the forum for the plethora of information.

I was running an AC200P with 3 * 120w bluetti panels for about 7 weeks.
The solar panels on most days would charge the unit from 30% - 8x% daily.
My output load is pretty minimal:
10w light that has a timer that runs from 7pm - 11pm
laptop 45w - 1 hr 15 min full charge
iphone 20w - 1hr full charge
anker battery 20w - 2 hr charge

One morning the ac200p hit 0% soc and wouldn’t shutdown while connected to solar panels.(previous day didn’t have enough sun so low charge)
No appliances/electronics were connected this day.
•lcd screen gave warning to charge
•disconnected solar port to shutdown unit

the lcd screen went blank and now won’t charge with any method.
ac charge wall
ac charge generator
solar power charging
car port charging
lead acid batter charge

when i press the power
Only the green led for the power button lights up then shuts off in a minute and nothing else.

occasionally when I’ve been trying to troubleshoot the ac200p when connected to solar ; the power led will light up for a minute or so then shut off

interestingly when the green led power button is on, I would plug my anker battery to the PD usb c port it would recognize it then go blank.

Also I was informed from the bluetti forum to disconnect everything for 2 hours and try to charge.

after it was unplugged for 2 hours i would start the ac200p;
the lcd control screen would light up for 5 secs to the initialization screen then go blank and shut off.

i’ve contacted bluetti support and now i am waiting for a response.

Welcome to the forum.

Sounds like a serious failure of some kind.

Good luck. Hopefully your issue is so obvious, they're not going to try to convince you that nothing is wrong, and you should use it correctly instead of using it wrong.

One morning the ac200p hit 0% soc and wouldn’t shutdown while connected to solar panels.(previous day didn’t have enough sun so low charge)

ac charge wall
ac charge generator
solar power charging
car port charging
lead acid batter charge

when i press the power
Only the green led for the power button lights up then shuts off in a minute and nothing else.

occasionally when I’ve been trying to troubleshoot the ac200p when connected to solar ; the power led will light up for a minute or so then shut off

interestingly when the green led power button is on, I would plug my anker battery to the PD usb c port it would recognize it then go blank.

Also I was informed from the bluetti forum to disconnect everything for 2 hours and try to charge.

the lcd control screen would light up for 5 secs to the initialization screen then go blank and shut off.

I'm curious if your issue was resolved. I have almost the identical problem. 7 weeks of flawless solar charging. Charged to 100% and shut the unit down for two weeks for repairs to the van it was used in. Turned it back on today and the symptoms are identical to what you described.

ac charge wall
ac charge generator
solar power charging
car port charging
lead acid batter charge

when i press the power

Did you receive support. We are in the same position and anxious to find a solution.

Was there ever an update to this? I've now got this same issue. seems to be a common theme with these.

Back