diy solar

diy solar

Another day with no answer from AIMSCORP. Finally answered email today.

D308

Does anyone know if Aimscorp is still in business? I’ve called them several times now with no answer. Only a prompt to select a dept. Then another prompt to leave a message. I’ve left them a couple of messages since last week and have called them a few more times without leaving a message. They have not contacted me at this point. I’m curious if they are still in business?
Does anyone know for sure if they are in business?
Since they wont respond to me it looks like I will have to attempt to repair my 12v100ah Lifepo4 battery myself.
Does anyone have a recommendation for which BMS to use?

Thanks..

Don.

Sorry, I don't know anything about Aims Corp but I do know that Will has done quite a few videos about different BMS's, he also has a page on his website with component recommendations, that, if memory serves, includes BMS's.

Aims is a weird VAR (Value Added Reseller) company, their products are low-mid tier level from a couple of OEMS in China. I attempted to communicate with them and had tech questions which they never answered properly / satisfactorily as I was looking at a couple of their higher end UL/CSA certified inverter/chargers to which they redirected me to the "Inverters R us" retail outlet... who knew even less. Ultimately I gave up and stepped up to using a Samlex Inverter/Charger and so very happy I did. Just my experience, could be different with others but IMO they are only a bare step above Renogy (you couldn't give me Renogy anything for free - pure "discount cheapo" krap).

Aims is a weird VAR (Value Added Reseller) company, their products are low-mid tier level from a couple of OEMS in China. I attempted to communicate with them and had tech questions which they never answered properly / satisfactorily as I was looking at a couple of their higher end UL/CSA certified inverter/chargers to which they redirected me to the "Inverters R us" retail outlet... who knew even less. Ultimately I gave up and stepped up to using a Samlex Inverter/Charger and so very happy I did. Just my experience, could be different with others but IMO they are only a bare step above Renogy (you couldn't give me Renogy anything for free - pure "discount cheapo" krap).
Thanks sounds like it’s their general business plan. I’m not impressed thus far.

Maybe they are closed due to the Corona ?most are slowly getting back to work.

Hard to say.
I received emails from them today. Never did hear back via phone messages I left.

Back