diy solar

diy solar

Root canal or getting panels from Signature solar ?

Texican

Solar Enthusiast
I ordered some panels from Signature Solar back on black friday in November. 20 panels hyundai 305w to replace some used 250w panels.
It did not show backordered on their web site at the time I ordered.
The hyundai 300w panels showed out of stock

a few days later I called to make an appointment for local pickup, and was told, sorry they are backordered.

few more days go by and I see the web site shows the 300w panels no longer shows out of stock and does not say backordered either,
so I call sales dept and they confirm that they have 20 of the 300w panels in stock and so they change my order from the 305w panels to the 300w panels

few days later I call to arrange local pickup and am told the 300w panels are not in stock
so sales changes ,my order back to the backordered 305w panels

now its january, their web site no longer shows the 305w panels as backordered, so I call to arrange local pickup of my order, and they say they are still backordered even though it does not say that on the web site anymore

they are letting folks pay for these panels thinking they are actually available when they know they are not

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A GOOD ROOT CANAL ????

I'd check Inxeption...
A bunch of members recently got pallets of 370W panels for a great price... They are sold out now but they have some other good prices. Ironically SS recently has the same 370W panels for sale.

I can't help with the root canal, maybe try the podiatrist.

I ordered some panels from Signature Solar back on black friday in November. 20 panels hyundai 305w to replace some used 250w panels.
It did not show backordered on their web site at the time I ordered.
The hyundai 300w panels showed out of stock

a few days later I called to make an appointment for local pickup, and was told, sorry they are backordered.

few more days go by and I see the web site shows the 300w panels no longer shows out of stock and does not say backordered either,
so I call sales dept and they confirm that they have 20 of the 300w panels in stock and so they change my order from the 305w panels to the 300w panels

few days later I call to arrange local pickup and am told the 300w panels are not in stock
so sales changes ,my order back to the backordered 305w panels

now its january, their web site no longer shows the 305w panels as backordered, so I call to arrange local pickup of my order, and they say they are still backordered even though it does not say that on the web site anymore

they are letting folks pay for these panels thinking they are actually available when they know they are not

ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A GOOD ROOT CANAL ????
We had a load stolen in transit to our warehouse, getting the truck recovered. We will at least offer free upgrade to 395W hyundai bifacial by monday when they arrive , should have the 300/305 all out next week as well

Very sorry this happened on the last load, trucks can get shady around the holidays and we know this affects your project.

I ordered a pallet ( 30) of the hyundai 300 watt panels on 21-December from SS and got them today. Makes reading your experience a little interesting- just a piece of information for you. I personally have had good experiences with SS, but it does seem to be perhaps luck. I’ve never had to call them for tech assistance, one shipment of panels in 2022 had a few shattered but they made it right.

We had a load stolen in transit to our warehouse, getting the truck recovered. We will at least offer free upgrade to 395W hyundai bifacial by monday when they arrive , should have the 300/305 all out next week as well

Very sorry this happened on the last load, trucks can get shady around the holidays and we know this affects your project.
sorry to hear your truck load got ripped off.

if you are offering to substitute the 20 panels at 305w that I ordered and paid for, and give me the 395w panels for what I paid, that is a nice and appreciated offer.
I will double check my inverters limitations, but I think they will work.

We had a load stolen in transit to our warehouse, getting the truck recovered.
Wow! Sorry about that. Wtf is wrong with ppl today... I bet they were disappointed having to move that load.

if you are offering to substitute the 20 panels at 305w that I ordered and paid for, and give me the 395w panels for what I paid, that is a nice and appreciated offer.
Don't forget to make sure the additional width / length will fit in your mounting location.

I'd check Inxeption...
A bunch of members recently got pallets of 370W panels for a great price... They are sold out now but they have some other good prices. Ironically SS recently has the same 370W panels for sale.

Maybe the post below yours is why we all got such a great deal. :ROFLMAO:

I can't help with the root canal, maybe try the podiatrist.
I had a cortisone injection in my hip on Monday. Actually wasn't too bad. As he was getting ready to stick me, I asked the doctor how many of these he has done before. He just smiled and his nurse replied thousands. Could tell the difference the next morning, really helped.

This certainly is the offer :) We'd like to ensure you are completely taken care of. If you need any assistance determining your inverter limitations, we can absolutely help with that too! If you'd like to reach out to me with your order number, we will get this ordered today!

This certainly is the offer :) We'd like to ensure you are completely taken care of. If you need any assistance determining your inverter limitations, we can absolutely help with that too! If you'd like to reach out to me with your order number, we will get this ordered today!
just emailed you the order number
thanks for the help

I got the order confirmation switching to the 395w panels
thanks to you and thanks to James for the upgrade and help
look forward to picking them up

Back