diy solar

diy solar

Over 2 Week trouble getting Signature Solar to ship my order or respond with the truth?

jfharper

I've inquired about my order about 5 times and I keep getting a promise it will ship in a couple days, I give it 3 days, no tracking and call/message them again to get same response. They have already charged my credit card, we are quickly approaching the time when I will need to request a chargeback. Otherwise, paying the credit card for the order, only to have it not ship and get refunded, then my CC payment is tying up my cash on my credit card instead of in my bank where it is more available. Maybe someone from SS can help me with this so I can figure out what to do on my end regarding the $. Thanks.

Apply the Rule of 3. People use it subconsciously all the time, think about it... using it consciously can save you a heap of stress. FACT
3 Strikes and they're out. 3rd time wasn't the charm so move on.

I've inquired about my order about 5 times and I keep getting a promise it will ship in a couple days, I give it 3 days, no tracking and call/message them again to get same response. They have already charged my credit card, we are quickly approaching the time when I will need to request a chargeback. Otherwise, paying the credit card for the order, only to have it not ship and get refunded, then my CC payment is tying up my cash on my credit card instead of in my bank where it is more available. Maybe someone from SS can help me with this so I can figure out what to do on my end regarding the $. Thanks.
Let me help you get a response. @BenFromSignatureSolar ?

somewhat off topic, but I had this same thing happen with Dell Computers when trying to buy a new XPS laptop....it was a total mess but did finally get my money back....took a month or so...

I know it's frustrating when your money is hanging out there, been there with them the same way before. As long as you have an account with them and it shows on your account you bought the stuff, you will get it or a refund. There not going to cheat you. Some times it takes longer than you think it should. There probably waiting on the shipment or part to complete.

Update, things got shipped. Now, I can move the money around to cover the bill and such. This solar venture is not without it's challenges...should pay off in the end tho...

Update, things got shipped. Now, I can move the money around to cover the bill and such. This solar venture is not without it's challenges...should pay off in the end tho...
Not likely, you’ll be buying more stuff on top of this. But, it’s better than a new vehicle, overpriced insurance and taxes.

Back