diy solar

diy solar

Run from Signature Solar!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, signature solar is spending a lot of time doing everything but the right thing. The truth remains that no one from signature Solar has taken even a minute to call me. The only thing signature solar wants to do is try to defend themselves on a forum. If they would instead prove that customer care is our priority then this post and others could be removed. As I stated from the beginning my only concern has been to let others know that signature solar's number one priority is not customer care... just as they continue to prove with every communication to everyone BUT the customer.

I've done my part... warning others. I have better things to do with my time than continue this inane back-and-forth. I stated my position on the recordings. I have yet to hear from SS... I doubt I ever will.

I disagree. Much can be discerned from a companies reactions to truths or falsehoods. One of James posts earlier on was actually quite reasonable, I was surprised.
Me too. I was what. James was like nice.

If anything is posted it needs to be all or nothing! Every call log that @chadwick20021 screenshoted or none of them.

He already admitted that some/many of them went unanswered, so hard to post a recording for a call that was never connected to anyone.

Do they also have recordings of all of my phone calls that were made including the ones where I stayed on hold for several minutes while no one ever answered the phone?

Alright going to lock the thread. If OP wishes to go back and forth with signature solar and agree on what to post from the recordings, make a new thread and we will love to hear it. If they don't, this thread is going no where. Locking seems appropriate. If anyone disagrees please tell a mod or myself. Or make a new thread in the complaint corner. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back