diy solar

diy solar

Anybody find a box of LFP cells on the side of the road btw LA and Oceanside?

Dhowman

San Diego, California
*Sigh* Was SOOOO excited when I finally got the FedEx tracking # when my BLS order cleared customs in LA last week. They would be delivering them the SAME DAY!

Alas, was surprised to find only 3 of the 4 boxes sitting in my drive when I got the delivery notice.
1586257477914.png

Called FedEx when status of 4th box hadn't changed after 4 days of waiting for an update:
1586257781015.png

The other 3 boxes:
1586257713731.png
They all left Carson but only 3 arrived in Oceanside?? What, did it fall off the back of the truck??

They're looking for it in Oceanside now, but it's been an uncomfortably long since I heard from them. May have to get BLS to open a claim w FedEx and re-ship replacements.

So, in short, 4 boxes leave China over a month ago and one-of-em gets lost less than 40 miles from my house??

Oh, the agony.

I was hoping you wouldn't notice. That stinks, hopefully they find them soon.

I have gotten EMPTY packages delivered to my shop... box torn open from the inside due to poorly packaged heavy items... somewhere a cv joint is rolling around some delivery truck... I got the box it goes in...

I have gotten EMPTY packages delivered to my shop... box torn open from the inside due to poorly packaged heavy items... somewhere a cv joint is rolling around some delivery truck... I got the box it goes in...
Hah. I had a pair of half axles for my truck shipped to my home a few months ago. I honestly don't know how these delivery folks deal with a truck load of those kinds of things on a daily basis. They're heavy and my door step is probably 500 ft from the street where they park and through a gate with a combo lock. Got a hand it to them. They do a pretty good job and hats off to them. The missing packages folks though are another story. For more on that, see the continuation of this saga over on the Alibaba batteries thread.

Hah. I had a pair of half axles for my truck shipped to my home a few months ago. I honestly don't know how these delivery folks deal with a truck load of those kinds of things on a daily basis. They're heavy and my door step is probably 500 ft from the street where they park and through a gate with a combo lock. Got a hand it to them. They do a pretty good job and hats off to them. The missing packages folks though are another story. For more on that, see the continuation of this saga over on the Alibaba batteries thread.
I wish I captured a video of the UPS guy trecking up my driveway in 18" of uncleared snow (I don't leave home much in the winter) with a dolly. lol Wheels don't roll well in snow.

Back